Miley Cyrus

I think I preferred her being chubby... made me feel better about myself! :p

I agree with you especially considering how annoying she is! Everything about her was horrible before and now I can't complain about her weight no more, I want her to get chubby again. Gosh I'm mean!

21st April
miley-cyrus-660.jpg

Uuuggghh!!! She is so freakin annoying!!!!
There will be a party in the USA when she goes away from the spotlight!!!

She might have slimmed down a teeny bit but dont worry it will come back and she will be as chubby as her face is!!! PUKE!

Uuuggghh!!! She is so freakin annoying!!!!
There will be a party in the USA when she goes away from the spotlight!!!

She might have slimmed down a teeny bit but dont worry it will come back and she will be as chubby as her face is!!! PUKE!

hmmm im wondering how long she is going to keep up with gluten-free eating...

I know everyone hates her and she is damned annoying but here is one of her latest twitpics... as much as I hate i say it, she looks like she is really working to get skinny in a relatively short time

Attachments

• ArMGPhGCMAEKdpd.jpg
    ArMGPhGCMAEKdpd.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 263
Wrong person in the right body! :twisted:
If she lost the next few lbs on her annoying big ego, she would be perfect.

Reactions: 1 user
Actually... That Twitter picture makes me feel a little better. Expensive stretchy workout clothes can be deceptively flattering.

Actually... That Twitter picture makes me feel a little better. Expensive stretchy workout clothes can be deceptively flattering.

Yeah its amazing what clothes can do! ;) She has money to spend on health food and exercise so I am not surprised at her weight loss but hehe she will certainly fall! :twisted: and I want to see it (I am a bitch....)

Yeah its amazing what clothes can do! ;) She has money to spend on health food and exercise so I am not surprised at her weight loss but hehe she will certainly fall! :twisted: and I want to see it (I am a bitch....)

haha...I'll be waiting right there watching with you...and I am guessing a lot of others out here.

To be fair, though, yes she has money for healthy food and exercise, but so do a lot of other celebs and not all of them put the effort in to get/stay in shape....so I guess we should give the devil its due....for now :sneaky:

i watch hannah montana with my 9 year old sister quite a bit, and i quite like it and miley always seems like a good hearted person...plus that snl song she did was hilarious so in my eyes she's alright...but i def prefer it when she sings than when she talks

she's got a good body from her mother, if she keeps lookin after herself well she'll def be some decent celeb thinspo

Honestly, I have never been a hugh fan of Miley Cyrus.. She is looking better with her weight loss, but she has still got some work to do.. Besides, she just doesn't seem like that kind of person to me who has enough self control do actually stay skinny

well.. can't deny the fact that she is working her ass off.. but good luck keeping the weight off! :D

What bothers me is that she is soo showing off with her new body. Hello, by now everyone noticed you lost weight but dont you have any other kind of clothes???

New pics from April 27, 2012:
rk0r39.jpg

11bhogh.jpg

She's lost weight but she's still nowhere skinny, based on her arms and thighs. She's still curvy, slender and healthy. However, she used to a bit on the chunky side..