Miley Cyrus

It's official. Miley Cyrus makes me feel fat.

tumblr_m1iwf79l3Q1r2c4y2.gif

Me too... and I never thought I'd EVER say that :cry:

that is really a huge change. I really like also how the fat came of her face.
It s good to see what you can achievein such a short period of time.
Gives me some hope somehow...........

Really jealous of Miley ... How she did it in 1 month baffles me. I wonder what she ate, what she did..etc. But other than that . :highfive: to her

It's obvious that she has lost weight because she wants to. Her story that she has some gluten-allergies is so lame that it hurts.

Wow, we have literally documented every step of her weight loss since it began :

She took probably 1.5 months maxx? Do you think that's too fast??
Never thought I'd say this, but If Miley Can...

:lol: you can always rely on us gurls to keep up with who's getting skinny/fat

HAHA fave clip, happens to me so much too

It's official. Miley Cyrus makes me feel fat.

tumblr_m1iwf79l3Q1r2c4y2.gif

yup :nopity: :mad:

Really jealous of Miley ... How she did it in 1 month baffles me. I wonder what she ate, what she did..etc.

WE NEED ANSWERS. Though, working out a helluva lot is obviously one part... we have a wide enough range of things she's not eating, but what she is eating matters too of course...

I love her recent weightloss. I always considered her thin before, but she had a child-like body and face to me. I always thought her fat was like baby fat, you know? She looks awesome now. I think the way she said it was from going gluten-free is BS though, going gluten-free won't make you lose weight. I work in a muffin shop and our gluten free muffins are 1600 kj (roughly 400 cals) each.

I keep seeing posts on tumblr where people are defending Miley, and most people naively believe she genuinely developed a bunch of allergies all of a sudden. I guess we can't confirm anything either, but I think she just got serious about her unhealthy diet and obviously looks like she works out every day now.

Her weightloss is incredible but as Rose125 has said she has copius amounts of time and money to help her lose the weight. She doesnt have any obligations like work or school so she can dedicate herself 100% to weightloss

Her weightloss is incredible but as Rose125 has said she has copius amounts of time and money to help her lose the weight. She doesnt have any obligations like work or school so she can dedicate herself 100% to weightloss

Yeah I posted about that as well.

I kind of have a love-hate (and also one-sided, entirely fictitious) relationship with Miley Cyrus.

I think she's got a reasonable amount of talent - ok singer, good actress (I liked her in the Last Song, I found her quite genuine, and I think it's her natural way of talking/being that annoys the hell out of some people), and I think she looks great now she's eating well and exercising.

On the other hand, I despise the whole allergy spiel, as well as the 'gluten is crappp' tweet when really, she doesn't know what she's talking about; also WHAT is with all those posed duck-face photos on her twitter account? It also makes me jealous that she can devote her time to food and exercise, and maybe shoot a movie or bring out an album on the side, and when I think about Liam Hemsworth, :twisted: the big green monster of jealousy is UNLEASHED.

I also resent her on my unfounded assumption that she is unaware of just how fortunate she is (last post that irked me: saying Easter was about eggs and new balenciaga bags or something. Check the bible for more info on that one.) I guess now would be a good time to stop stalking her on twitter :hmm:

Reactions: 1 user
I'm happy that she finally realized that she had let herself go.

Looking so much better :luv:

miley-bra-460.jpg

She looks amazing right now, but hate to say it, I definitely think she has an ED and has for a while. Her face bloat and weight fluctuations just screams EDNOS to me.

I envy her body... but I kinda think she has bulimia face.... sometimes her face looks normal and that other times she has the hugest chipmunk cheeks!