Miley Cyrus

Another recent pic of Miley

Got this from popsugar.com. Apparently it was taken on Tuesday. Honestly, I think she looks great.

Attachments

• Pics-Day.jpg
    Pics-Day.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 245
Yeah, not a fan per say, but I'm glad she is working out!
I'll also support anyone who is getting active!

She is a little annoying but I think she looks great. She might even be my new thinspiration since she's the same height as me.

I think I preferred her being chubby... made me feel better about myself! :p
Now I'm starting to get jealous of her figure.

Reactions: 1 users
Well, her body is the result of having no other responsibilities, tons of money and the time to dedicate your day to exercising and eating well.

i really disike miley but i must say her body is really good now that shes trying

Spot the difference(s)?
1330969267_miley-cyrus.jpg
miley-cyrus-4-660.jpg

Ok I'm going to run again this week as many evenings as possible :meh: if Miley can...

Why the hell is she riding a bike in that dress?? She knows it is going to ride up and give us all an unholy view

Haha I thought that when I saw the image on tumblr a few days ago :rolleyes: poser

She is probably taking drugs and literally starving. Don't compare your weight loss to her, she will probably balloon again a year or a few months time!

I doubt it. We've seen about a million photos of her in a short span of time working out, and if she's gone public about cutting out gluten and lactose then my guess is she isn't sneaking any junk food as everyone is now aware of her intolerance. I think what the others have said in regards to her having all the time and money to get a dietician/work out loads are pretty much key. Getting skinny can be her full time job with all the money she probably has chilling in the bank...

No doubt. She's really into showing off her figure these days. I'm positive that she isn't anorexic or gluten intolerant or whatever, just a little vain (who isn't) and on a very expensive, strict, and effective diet/workout plan.

Ha! To be fair I have a whole list of clothes/outfits I want to wear when I reach my goal, so I can hardly blame her :oops:

Well, her body is the result of having no other responsibilities, tons of money and the time to dedicate your day to exercising and eating well.

seconded :highfive: what a wonderful life eh?

ps. sorry for multi-quoting loads on lots of threads atm, I'm still working through all the posts I missed while I was gone :eek:

she's always skinny too me on tele but her cheeks bother me sometimes lol

Oh I gotta rant....
Cannot stand her!!! Ugh this girl is all about fads. First she was a rich good girl. Then Boho. Then she discovered pot and started drinking thinking she's a badass and gained weight from the munchies. Then she's dressing grunge because she wants to look badass when her torn black t shirts probably cost a ton. Don't get me started on her covering a Nirvana song. Now she's on this no gluten or lactose diet and saying health is the way. She needs to stop putting so much effort into her image.

I feel better :) sorry if I offended Miley fans <3

Reactions: 1 user
Gotta be honest--she really has made a huge change lately. Although I don't like her image or personality much, her determination is inspirational on its own.

Anyone with a public image has a responsibility to put their best body forward for the sake of their careers--I guess to her, she finally woke up and realized she needed to save hers from tanking due to poor choices.

Oh I gotta rant....
Cannot stand her!!! Ugh this girl is all about fads. First she was a rich good girl. Then Boho. Then she discovered pot and started drinking thinking she's a badass and gained weight from the munchies. Then she's dressing grunge because she wants to look badass when her torn black t shirts probably cost a ton. Don't get me started on her covering a Nirvana song. Now she's on this no gluten or lactose diet and saying health is the way. She needs to stop putting so much effort into her image.

I feel better :) sorry if I offended Miley fans <3

this explains everything in a nutshell :)

Wow, we have literally documented every step of her weight loss since it began :
miley-cyrus-got-fat-005.jpg
1330969267_miley-cyrus.jpg

miley-cyrus-032012sdvs.jpg
article-0-12476BF3000005DC-494_306x917.jpg

tumblr_m20j6772Vw1qmkzgwo1_500.png
mileybike1.jpg

aafdnsalvda.jpg
tumblr_m2nhgsKsa31qcn0muo1_500.jpg

She took probably 1.5 months maxx? Do you think that's too fast??
Never thought I'd say this, but If Miley Can..

Reactions: 1 user