Miley Cyrus

Is it me or is she just toning up and losing weight a little too fast? Or maybe I'm too slow :(

She is probably taking drugs and literally starving. Don't compare your weight loss to her :) she will probably balloon again a year or a few months time!

She is probably taking drugs and literally starving. Don't compare your weight loss to her :) she will probably balloon again a year or a few months time!

I don't know...her skin and hair look healthy, which is rare for a drug abuser...

I don't know...her skin and hair look healthy, which is rare for a drug abuser...

I have to agree. Apparently she has a personal chef, trainer, and nutritionist, so I highly doubt she's starving and on drugs. And she's always seen working out, or about to work out. She's got a healthy glow about her. I'm proud of her :luv:

Spot the difference(s)?
1330969267_miley-cyrus.jpg
miley-cyrus-4-660.jpg

Well she's finally figured out fitness apparel, so that's a plus.

Reactions: 1 user
I have to agree. Apparently she has a personal chef, trainer, and nutritionist, so I highly doubt she's starving and on drugs. And she's always seen working out, or about to work out. She's got a healthy glow about her. I'm proud of her :luv:

What a life. I wish I could live that way! :p

I see your point. Lucky.....

Apparently, she's gluten and lactose intolerant. This explains the fast weight loss.

Reeeeeally? I mean I've got those allergies too but quite frankly, given that they're common allergies to common foods, you can't really go long without knowing you have a problem (even if you only have the IBS-type bloating and stomach issues). Also, you really don't lose that much weight from the intolerance diagnosis unless you radically change your diet. Not 100% convinced.

Reeeeeally? I mean I've got those allergies too but quite frankly, given that they're common allergies to common foods, you can't really go long without knowing you have a problem (even if you only have the IBS-type bloating and stomach issues). Also, you really don't lose that much weight from the intolerance diagnosis unless you radically change your diet. Not 100% convinced.

I honestly don't know but that is according to her Twitter, she was trying to defend Anorexia comments. Who knows? I have no idea whether changing a diet from gluten and dairy to gluten and dairy free would drastically lower someone's weight (I've never tried gluten free or dairy free diet) but that's what she's saying.

Gluten free AND lactose intolerant? I call eating disorder. And no, I'm not joking or trying to be "cute." These are extremely common white lies sufferers of EDs say. Also, she seems to be exercising even more than usual (overexercising perhaps)?

Gluten free AND lactose intolerant? I call eating disorder. And no, I'm not joking or trying to be "cute." These are extremely common white lies sufferers of EDs say. Also, she seems to be exercising even more than usual (overexercising perhaps)?

Seconded. When I was in treatment I actually had to PROVE my various food intolerances (and I have LOADS due to screwy digestive issues) because so many sick girls lie like that :/

Restricting + overexercise =/= eating disorder. Remember she is very wealthy and she doesn't do shit during the day. It's much easier to restrict when all you're doing is losing weight.

Reactions: 1 user
Restricting + overexercise =/= eating disorder. Remember she is very wealthy and she doesn't do shit during the day. It's much easier to restrict when all you're doing is losing weight.

True. Perspective. She is being paid, basically, to get her butt in shape.

Miley has a trainer, chef, and nutritionist so of course she does have that edge that most of us haven't. Either way, she looks great. I like her healthy looking body.

Well she's finally figured out fitness apparel, so that's a plus.

hah the fitness apparel is horrible on the first one. What shoes are those? and blue jean shorts? :lol:

But her form looks a lot better and more natural in the second picture.

Plus if I had that cute dog maybe I'd run more too :)