Miley Cyrus

and now even thinner... especially her arms. How is this happening so quickly?

The rumors flying that chubsteroni extraordinaire Jennifer Lawrence is making suck-face with her hottie man behind the scenes on the Hunger Games.
Combined with Miss Lawrence's vehement hatred of skinnies...
Best. Motivation. Ever. :grin:

She looks great... I still can't stand to hear her braying, smoke-cracked voice, but she IS becoming to look at...

^Damn it Miley is so annoying, how did she get such a treat from down under?

How can he tolerate her voice???

FFN_g_8948546.jpg

Hate to say it, but she's starting to look good. If she keeps shedding the pounds off, I'll be jealous.

Wow, congrats she lost most of the baby fat!

But it´s always stuck in my mind how she used to go on and on about her "womanly curves", so maybe she´s just another Hollywood yo-yo-dieter who keeps saying whatever suits the form she´s in at the moment.

I´d like to see her face at this weight. Wonder if she still has those hamster cheeks?

She is so annoying. Everything about her.. her voice, her acting, her style,, her face.. you name it!

Haha and I was talking to my boyfriend and one of my good girlfriends, and they both thought that she is pretty hot! Wtf?? :superpuke:

I really don't like her. She always has the face saying "oh, i'm famous, rich and beautiful! Love me!"
I cannot understand her. She's young, she has a LOT of time to exercise, enough money to have her own dietician so why she's fat? It's easier to maintain your weight when you're 20 than in your middle 30s... If I were Miley (hell no!) I would be the owner of the hottest body in the entire space.

Collarbones :luv: I actually think if she lost a little more and toned those legs she could be thinspo for me. She is really improving.

She must be smaller than me by now :mad: booooo. This makes me grumpy. I googled her height and came up with 5'5", this seem right to you girls?

She does look good though, I'm surprised that her face doesn't seem to be thinning much.

She must be smaller than me by now :mad: booooo. This makes me grumpy. I googled her height and came up with 5'5", this seem right to you girls?

She does look good though, I'm surprised that her face doesn't seem to be thinning much.

I really doubt shes any smaller than you. we have similar BMIs and I'm smaller than her. I would guess shes 5'5" and around 110. just my guess. she really does yo-yo though. it's strange, she was looking really big and just dropped the weight so fast. maybe it was the weed she claimed to smoke that was making her fat.