Miley Cyrus

Big cheeks aren't a sign of bulimia... I have always had huge cheeks even at my skinniest! :oops:

But yes she does look great in the orange bikini pic, but I dispise her so I'm sort of hoping she balloons! :sneaky: :p

Yeahhh I absolutely agree.We are mean!:angel:

CARB FACE.

I am glad that she seems to be working at it though, the orange bikini photo is looking pretty good. (A whole lot better than the other images, at any rate.)

ugh in that first pic she looks amazingly obese and dopey. gross. haha. i never have like her and that annoying scratchy voice that sounds like shes been smoking 30 years.

Uh, that chubby face.

imgres

Does anyone else find her voice annoying? I think her dad and even other southerners speak pretty well. I normally like the southern Tennessee accent but Miley's annoy me.

Ugh I know, that voice! It's not the accent, as much as it's the fact that it's HER with THAT voice! (hate both her and her voice :p )

One would say she has nice face features but there's something I don't like...
At first I thought it was the mouth area but I just realised that her eyes are TOO close together!:hmm: :p

I believe you, and I never wanted to insult anyone :)
I´ve just never seen that severe case of chipmunk cheeks on a skinny girl.
I used to look quite cheeky when I was heavier (even 5 lbs make a huge difference), but when I lost weight the cheeks were gone, so I can only talk from the experiences I made.

As a recovered bulimic - chipmunk cheeks tend to go after a week or so of not purging - with these fluctuations I suspect alcohol abuse and vomming from drink :/

I don't like her much.. BUT, the pic of her in the orange bikini (ONLY that pic, not in general or the fluctuating weight issues etc) is my thinspiration, simply because she's my height and I started at a similar size to the first pic of her..

Yes- she seems to go up and down all the time- but when she has it together she looks great! I wonder why she fluctuates so much? Don't rich celebs have all the diet and workout advantages in the world to help them? :hmm:

She also has people that adore and flatter her ego so much that she thinks she's gorgeous and perfect and can afford to balloon.

^ Yup- from what I have heard she parties pretty hard, she has that worn out and needs a break from it all look about her...

She can't make her mind :rolleyes:
She doesn't know if she want to be a good role model for children or a bad teenager :superpuke:
I hate her :nopity:

Sorry to keep bring this thread up, im sure some gurls are getting sick and tired of her... but something to make you laugh... holy shit its Miley working out!!
1330969267_miley-cyrus.jpg

WTF is she wearing to work out.... i dunno about you but im a classic yoga pants or short and baggy tank top or soemthing... not jeans

on a seperate note, that pooch she is running with is CUUUUUUTE

So true. I was shocked at how great she looked in that orange bikini. Especially after her whole "proud to be shaped like a woman" speech a few weeks before.