Miley Cyrus

Discussion in 'Celebrities' started by Olivia, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Olivia

Olivia Guest

I have already done one takedown tonight but I couldn't get over these pictures of miley cyrus! She is looking like she is on the heavy side. What do you ladies think
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. smallbones

smallbones Rookie

She has been gaining weight, but right now she's actually losing. Here's a before and after-the recent pic of her is in a orange bikini (click pic for bigger picture) The pic in the orange bikini was taken about a month ago.

I1329006254477605_1.jpg

She still has a few pounds to go ...

3. Olivia

Olivia Guest

Wow! she looks much better there the photos before a bad though gald to see she is taking action. Thanks for showing me :) x

4. AmorFlaco

AmorFlaco Guest

in the first pic her cheeks look puffy. anyone think she purges?

5. Bracken

Bracken Guest

I love how she's all for PETA and yet she has a fox tail hanging from her bag...

6. bragaboutit

bragaboutit Guest

Im afraid to say... but she is one of my inspirations, more her Hannah Montana days, i love the size of her then!!!! But I suppose she was young and its catching up with her :p

7. Nori

Nori Guest

I thought she was oh so proud of being shaped 'like a woman instead of a child' and loved her curves?
    I dislike her so much, even if she became gorgeously skinny I couldn't stand looking at her.

8. I find that her size fluctuates a lot. She looks good in the orange bikini, but a few months later she'll be back to chipmunk cheeks

9. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

In the orange bikini pic, she looks so great!
    But those big cheeks don´t really fit her body. I suspect bulimia. And I´m not that kind of person who easily point their finger at other people, but this is just too obvious.

10. nasiasflyincircus

Big cheeks aren't a sign of bulimia... I have always had huge cheeks even at my skinniest! :oops:

But yes she does look great in the orange bikini pic, but I dispise her so I'm sort of hoping she balloons! :sneaky: :p

11. Skinny2012

Skinny2012 Guest

Maybe she just drinks too much alcohol? But her face looks really bad in those pictures............

12. Scarlet

Scarlet Guest

I believe you, and I never wanted to insult anyone :)
    I´ve just never seen that severe case of chipmunk cheeks on a skinny girl.
    I used to look quite cheeky when I was heavier (even 5 lbs make a huge difference), but when I lost weight the cheeks were gone, so I can only talk from the experiences I made.

13. rosa1019

rosa1019 Guest

Yeah...I heard she discovered weed and found that she couldn't have the munchies and stay skinny. Seems like her lightning fast pre-teen metabolism is over with

14. analinne

analinne Rookie

Look at those mommy arms :rolleyes:

article-2106071-11E5685D000005DC-272_468x761.jpg

15. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

Awful!

I'm not a fan of her, well maybe I also dislike her. She looks great in that orange bikini, but I can't believe it's her. I looked it up, she really looked okay at the Teen Choice Awards (thaha, Teen Choice Awards, what a pride) in January. But I guess that's the reason the shaped down: She wanted to look thin again there. Maybe she's even more chubby today because she restarted stuffing her face right the day after.

16. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

Looks like a fat, twelve years old kiddo.

17. analinne

analinne Rookie

:lol: You made me laugh :kiss:
    She really looks awful, what is she thinking?

18. Andie

Andie Worker Bee

Look at her face: She doesn't think at all. Or just: "Hey, I'm Miley Cyrus, YEAH! I'm a star at Disney Chanel, I am cool, I can do what ever I want..." She always seemed to be full of herself to me.

19. classichic

classichic Super Star

She does look slimmer but then I saw another photo of her and she looked a bit bigger again. Don't know if her weight loss plan is working.

20. Nessie

Nessie Guest

I think she probably goes up and down a lot with her weight... ive hear celebrities say like jennifer love hewitt that if she has a movie/show coming up she loses a lot fo weight and then after it is done she does whatever and goes back up in weight. I think miley does the exact same. I do have to say i do like how she dresses...... sometimes not all the time recently she has been looking weight... But i like the first picture the top part.