rk0r39.jpg

11bhogh.jpg

Late last year with her weight loss:
Untitled-11.jpg

This is how she was early last year:
Miley-Cyrus-1-Girl-2-Dresses-2.jpg

miley-062111-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that Miley's a pear shape. In the pictures that @peruviangirl posted, her thighs look chunky, yet she has defined collarbones.

I'm really surprised by the photos of her in jeans... Either those are the world's most unflattering pants (which is possible, since Miley bought them) or else she still has a long way to go to the 'looking good in clothing' level of skinniness :nervous:

I'm really surprised by the photos of her in jeans... Either those are the world's most unflattering pants (which is possible, since Miley bought them) or else she still has a long way to go to the 'looking good in clothing' level of skinniness :nervous:

yes! she obviously lost weight, but still, she looks chunky in those jeans.

Well this is refreshing. All of the post pilates class pictures of her in work out gear look incredible. However, her legs look worse than mine do in jeans.

It's true, the black spandex are definitely working for her.

I think that Miley's a pear shape. In the pictures that @peruviangirl posted, her thighs look chunky, yet she has defined collarbones.

Hmm, but pear shapes tend to have flat stomachs with the weight more on their hips and thighs, no? In the photos at a heavier weight she has quite a lot of her bulk concentrated in the tummy/lower back area, and her shoulders are broad. So I would say hourglass (she has a great waist!)

she still has a long way to go to be skinny, I'd say...:)

Anyway, it's pretty obvious she's an hourglass, given the fact, her waist is small but her shoulders aren't that narrow and her hips aren't that big...

The jeans aren't unflattering, it's just her body :) If she wears a bikini, I'm sure she'll look a lot thinner than if she wears pants or jeans.

And yes, the black spandex are really working for her. In fact, it can make anyone skinnier, as they're black and tight.

The big cheek picture is really old. Im a fan and follow her on twitter and her recent pictures are TINY!! She really into pilates now and running her dogs. She has to stay skinny for that hunk of a boyfriend she has :)

I have to say, I still think she's a pear-shape...most pears will gain in their hips/thighs first, but the next place the weight goes is to the stomach, then the arms, then the face. Kind of like, if she was an apple, she'd gain it in her stomach and arms first, but then her legs next...I think her body was just redistributing some of it. She doesn't really have the boobs that an hourglass figure requires.
Then again...her shoulders are SUPER manly looking now that she's lost weight all over. They're much wider than the rest of her body...also, is it just me or does she always look like she's shrugging? It makes her look insecure...

Actually the shrugging thing has always bothered me about her...i think thats her natural posture....she just has a really short neck

I have to say, I still think she's a pear-shape...most pears will gain in their hips/thighs first, but the next place the weight goes is to the stomach, then the arms, then the face. Kind of like, if she was an apple, she'd gain it in her stomach and arms first, but then her legs next...I think her body was just redistributing some of it. She doesn't really have the boobs that an hourglass figure requires.
Then again...her shoulders are SUPER manly looking now that she's lost weight all over. They're much wider than the rest of her body...also, is it just me or does she always look like she's shrugging? It makes her look insecure...

Why doesn't she fix her front teeth? I mean, she has the money.. It always bugs me when I her her talking or something.

M13350999512238976_7.jpg

Oops, just saw that we can't see anything without a close-up.. oh well.

Here
MileyCyrus-HairCut021612-jpg_210757.jpg

This one is fairly recent I think
Miley-Cyrus-2-6-2012-Out-in-Toluca-Lake-miley-cyrus-28892446-1050-1500.jpg

And this one was earlier in the year around January
miley-cyrus-january-6-2012.jpg

February
miley-cyrus-daisy-dukes-february-3-2012.jpg

January
miley-cyrus-january-4-2012.jpg

April
300.miley.cm.4412.jpg

Okay, does anybody know what kind of dog that is? Somebody in my apartment complex has the same one, it's like a puppy husky that never gets big and it's sooo cute :luv:

i find it very very irritating that she looks like she's always shrugging...
but i think she looks good now. Though, you know, she pretty much doesn't have anything to do. She just goes to pilates classes and stuff everyday.