Marine Deleeuw

Great body but I don't love her face...

For me it is the opposite! I love her face, great hair and she seems to have a cool attitude but her legs are just so weird for me: short lower legs and thick calves. It's a shame since she would be close to perfect with nice legs, but I really don't like them :(

For me it is the opposite! I love her face, great hair and she seems to have a cool attitude but her legs are just so weird for me: short lower legs and thick calves. It's a shame since she would be close to perfect with nice legs, but I really don't like them :(

Agree! her legs kind of ruin it.. But still, her face is sooo beautiful

Her xylo! :luv:

tumblr_mu7em9tgun1sakqpoo1_500.jpg

I think it's really 'just' her calves which look thick compared to the rest of her body. This is going to be interesting what will happen once she will gain. Another Keira ?

I think it's really 'just' her calves which look thick compared to the rest of her body. This is going to be interesting what will happen once she will gain. Another Keira ?
I don't think she will gain soon. She doesn't look like that type to me. :)

Maybe it's the type of exercises she does that causes her calves to look like that?

I'm sure it's genetic. Your leg's musculature has a lot to do with your foot structure, how you strike when you walk (>.> have you seen her walk?), your hip structure, and how loose/tight your hip's degree of rotation. She could alter this **a bit** but it would take time and constant effort for very minimally measurable results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's genetics (some people tend to gain easily muscle in certain areas, calves in her case) + bowed legs + exercise. You can see that she's very muscular in her shoulders, arms and legs; to me it looks like she works out a lot, maybe elliptical bike as aerobic exercise to mantain a low body fat, combined with a high protein diet..
Yes her legs are shaped oddly, but I love muscular skinny, plus her face is stunning!she has a strong image, love her :luv:

I don't see any muscular arms, shoulders, legs. I highly doubt she has worked out in her life. Isn't she 18 ? She may do some cardio and having a busy life, plus her heavy smoking is making her how she looks now.

Her profilo and in some pics her face's marks remindes me a little bit of Anna Selezneva.. Anyway, She's very preatty and her body is to die for.

she's not doing that well this season. I wonder if her upper body is too bony for some designer.
also, i have heard that she is sick and has been sick since couture week. I just hope she is okay and takes care of herself.

Reactions: 1 user