Marine Deleeuw

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee

Love her face, but at that height (5'9") I wish her measurements were a teensy bit lower. I'm sure they will be if she starts to do well!

Super Star
I don't think I'm going to like her, she looks too much like Julia Nobis. Especially that nose...

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Not really my thing but I've heard a lot of people mention her lately and she doesn't have a thread here yet.

She's French, and with Why Not Management.
176cm
84-59-88

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
A

Arabella

Kudos for her skinny, somewhat purple hands and those hipbones :luv:
I also like her hair and eyebrows but I think her nose is a bit too wide.
Thank your for sharing FashionThin :)

Reactions: 1 user

snow white

Rookie

I think she looks beautiful in this shot. Very effortlessly elegant a la Audrey Hepburn.

• Love

snow white

Rookie

I must admit I quite like her. I suppose my avatar would suggest that I like long dark hair and strong eyebrows though... :cool:

Kacha

Runt
I've seen her on Models outtake at Fashion TV few days ago. She's skinny enough and I like her a lot!

leila

Worker Bee

I must admit I quite like her. I suppose my avatar would suggest that I like long dark hair and strong eyebrows though... :cool:
Wow thanks for posting these, she looks stunning IMO, both face and body. I know there's some disagreement about her face but personally I find it mesmerizing and beautiful :luv:

T

ThinspoAddict

I've never heard of her until right now. I'm not sure about her face, but lovely body

A

Alex N.

I love dark (brown, black, hazel) eyes, and hers are the most mesmerizing I've ever seen!

P

panache

I am absolutely obsessed with her! :sneaky:

I've seen her in real life and she's not as striking as I would have expected, and I'm not too keen on her legs but I love her face too much to care :grin:

I think she's beautiful and photographs so well, I have serious eyebrow envy for her (plus, her shoulders are great)

Moon

Rookie
Holy xylophone...

However, I agree with Alex N. Her legs don't look that good here at all. I'm sure it's just the outfit, though.

M

MissFrail

Actually, it's not just the picture, she has very unfortunate proportions and leg structure....but nevertheless, her face and upper body are divine!