Marine Deleeuw

SatelliteEyes

Worker Bee

Love her face, but at that height (5'9") I wish her measurements were a teensy bit lower. I'm sure they will be if she starts to do well!

Super Star
I don't think I'm going to like her, she looks too much like Julia Nobis. Especially that nose...

FashionThin

VIP - Insider & The Boss
Staff member
VIP
Not really my thing but I've heard a lot of people mention her lately and she doesn't have a thread here yet.

She's French, and with Why Not Management.
176cm
84-59-88

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
A

Arabella

Kudos for her skinny, somewhat purple hands and those hipbones :luv:
I also like her hair and eyebrows but I think her nose is a bit too wide.
Thank your for sharing FashionThin :)

Reactions: 1 user

snow white

Rookie

I think she looks beautiful in this shot. Very effortlessly elegant a la Audrey Hepburn.

• Love

snow white

Rookie

I must admit I quite like her. I suppose my avatar would suggest that I like long dark hair and strong eyebrows though... :cool:

Kacha

Rookie
I've seen her on Models outtake at Fashion TV few days ago. She's skinny enough and I like her a lot!

leila

Worker Bee

I must admit I quite like her. I suppose my avatar would suggest that I like long dark hair and strong eyebrows though... :cool:
Wow thanks for posting these, she looks stunning IMO, both face and body. I know there's some disagreement about her face but personally I find it mesmerizing and beautiful :luv:

T

ThinspoAddict

I've never heard of her until right now. I'm not sure about her face, but lovely body

A

Alex N.

I love dark (brown, black, hazel) eyes, and hers are the most mesmerizing I've ever seen!

P

panache

I am absolutely obsessed with her! :sneaky:

I've seen her in real life and she's not as striking as I would have expected, and I'm not too keen on her legs but I love her face too much to care :grin:

I think she's beautiful and photographs so well, I have serious eyebrow envy for her (plus, her shoulders are great)

Moon

Rookie
Holy xylophone...

However, I agree with Alex N. Her legs don't look that good here at all. I'm sure it's just the outfit, though.

MissFrail

Rookie
Actually, it's not just the picture, she has very unfortunate proportions and leg structure....but nevertheless, her face and upper body are divine!