Marine Deleeuw

SPRING 2014 READY-TO-WEAR Anthony Vaccarello

:bow: bones.

rSz6aly.png

t91aV5F.jpg

If you look at her body in specific places she's quite aspirational and tiny but when looking to this particular picture and her overall body, I find it very weird and disproportionate, not delicate looking at all. Compare her and Vlada, Olga, or any other tall elongated beauty, she does not emanate the same vibe at all.

*sorry couldn't find a picture of the same size to really compare :/

Reactions: 1 user
From her instagram:
My suitcase is full ..Full of #Marlborolight ! #Nike #Ready #Paris #PFW ✈

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2013-09-24 a la(s) 19.03.53.jpg
    Captura de pantalla 2013-09-24 a la(s) 19.03.53.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 126
If you look at her body in specific places she's quite aspirational and tiny but when looking to this particular picture and her overall body, I find it very weird and disproportionate, not delicate looking at all. Compare her and Vlada, Olga, or any other tall elongated beauty, she does not emanate the same vibe at all.

*sorry couldn't find a picture of the same size to really compare :/

She has the ugliest lower body ever :superpuke:

This is a really unfortunate outfit for her...the straps cut off her torso at the top and make her shoulders look extra large, and then the bottom cuts in a way that makes her legs look even shorter. It definitely pops out of the page, that's for sure, but not in a way that is appealing to my eye. I wonder how it would look if she was standing still--I have a feeling it would look better.

I quite like her. I know a lot of you don't like her legs but they don't bother me so much...

She is the QUEEN of collarbones :kiss:

tumblr_mtl5m39cZl1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtl1xwZGRg1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mtl10wSRXy1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msx6yaSKVn1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

Compared to Yumi:
tumblr_msx7i8vt6c1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

I just think she is a different kind of skinny. She carries her skinniness in a strong way, and not in a delicate and frail way. But I like it, and i think it suits her facial features.

I just think she is a different kind of skinny. She carries her skinniness in a strong way, and not in a delicate and frail way. But I like it, and i think it suits her facial features.

Exactly!!!!!

00410h_304x456.jpg

01400h.jpg

00420h_304x456_1.jpg

00480h_304x456.jpg

It's kinda funny, but Marine Deleeuw is exactly how I imagined Princess Sissi(Elizabeth of Austria) to look like. :oops:

Skinny fun fact about Princess Elizabeth(from wikipedia):

"At 172 cm (5 feet 8 inches), Elisabeth was unusually tall (she was taller than her husband); even after four pregnancies she maintained her weight at approximately 50 kg (110 pounds, 7 st 12 lbs) for the rest of her life. She achieved this through fasting and exercise." :luv:

And, to be on topic, I'm in love with her face, she's so delicate!
mitograph_00101_Marine_Deleeuw.jpg

tumblr_meofhaTvqe1rir9lso1_500.jpg

Oh my, what a perfect nose!
head-marine.jpg

her face looks like a perfect mix of feminine/mischievous.
i also think she's not the frail type of skinny, makes me think she's a bit more "natural" in her skinnyness than most models.

http://instagram.com/p/e41KhRnn0C/

On her Instagram someone pulled out the 'anorexic' card in regards to the photo above, Marine posted back with this:

fleursdemal
Anorexic

marine_deleeuw @fleursdemal your comments is totally stupid or you are ? This girl is skinny oh yes she is directly anorexic! There is some lucky girls in this world sorry if you're not !

:lol: :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://instagram.com/p/e41KhRnn0C/

On her Instagram someone pulled out the 'anorexic' card in regards to the photo above, Marine posted back with this:

fleursdemal
Anorexic

marine_deleeuw @fleursdemal your comments is totally stupid or you are ? This girl is skinny oh yes she is directly anorexic! There is some lucky girls in this world sorry if you're not !

:lol: :twisted:

oh my fucking god, I LOVE HER!!!! just imagine being friends with her and bitching about people

Last edited by a moderator: