Marine Deleeuw

It's like watching Keira Knightley
doing runway shows now: beautiful face, emaciated upper body, thick legs (compared to).

Still, she lives a great life, most only can dream of. So, she will be fine.

:(

200s41w.jpg

When she was at her skinniest her body and legs where ok. But I still think her body and legs are kinda weird, and especially on the runway, like her legs are super short or something.. But I really like her face though, its edgy and cool :)

I love this girl as a model so I hope she does well. She's only 18/19? I hope she gets her health in check before losing the weight again. She's done it once, I'm sure she can lose it again. She seems ambitious - I wish her only the best.

From her instagram ;)

I think her face looks really bloated and I feel sorry for her as she seem to be forgotten. Hope she's ok

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-08-15-07-38~2.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-03-08-15-07-38~2.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 184
Don't know if this has already been posted but I came across Marine's and Magdalena Jasek's work for Zara:

Zara-TRF-Spring-Summer-2014-01.jpg

Zara-TRF-Spring-Summer-2014-02.jpg

Zara-TRF-Spring-Summer-2014-03.jpg

Zara-TRF-Spring-Summer-2014-04.jpg

Zara-TRF-Spring-Summer-2014-05.jpg

Zara-TRF-Spring-Summer-2014-06.jpg

I saw her close-up shot in a store today and I was like, hey I know this pretty face!

I've been going through her thread on the fashionspot (I absolutely adore her as a model), but I have to admit, I'm not a fan of her "new look". The weight gain is so obvious and takes away from her edge on he runway. Now she just looks like any other pretty girl. Her proportions, although not the best, were okay when she was at her thinnest. Now her legs are distracting and her shoulders look wider. :( She hasn't worked that much this season, so I'm hoping she'll be back to her fighting form in time for next season.

image.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry if this has already been elaborated on but what was/is she sick with? It makes me sad to see such a distinctive face fade so fast.

Sorry if this has already been elaborated on but what was/is she sick with? It makes me sad to see such a distinctive face fade so fast.

I think she had a cold during NYFW and consequently missed a lot of shows. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Here's a question: if you were Marine Deleeuw and had a career to consider, would you try to alter your legs with liposuction or cosmetic surgery of some sort?

Wut? You can't change your bone structure with any kind of surgery wtf

Apparently it is possible, a teacher was discussing it with my class one time. A lady from America went to somewhere in Europe to have her legs surgically lengthened. It cost her a ridiculous amount of money and had a recovery time of at least a year. If I had the article I'd link it :(

Apparently it is possible, a teacher was discussing it with my class one time. A lady from America went to somewhere in Europe to have her legs surgically lengthened. It cost her a ridiculous amount of money and had a recovery time of at least a year. If I had the article I'd link it :(

I've heard of this, too - as well as women who liposuction their thighs and calves.

@Penthesilea there are also procedures called 'thigh lifts' that are gaining some popularity in Eastern Europe these days (and, I have to imagine, image-conscious areas in the States and Western Europe, too). But don't fret over my question - it was just playful :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've heard of this, too - as well as women who liposuction their thighs and calves.

@Penthesilea there are also procedures called 'thigh lifts' that are gaining some popularity in Eastern Europe these days (and, I have to imagine, image-conscious areas in the States and Western Europe, too). But don't fret over my question - it was just playful :kiss:

Also you can have your calf muscle "shrunk" somehow so it's not as big. It's apparently really popular with kpop girls (or it's rumored to be).

Actually, anything you can find wrong with your body, I'm sure there's a surgery for it (you can get vagina surgeries for christ's sake...).

Sorry, off-topic.

Haha don't get me wrong! I just freaked out cause, I mean, marine at her thinnest is like 0% body fat, and her legs still chunky. She just has to get back to her lw and fortunately she'll also get back the jobs. What I mean is that if you have legs which are "one apart from each other" you can't barely change that. Reducing fat by surgery is another issue, of course :)

Anyway and back to your question, she's like 19 (same as me) so no way I'd be getting surgery being so young :kiss:

I think she had a cold during NYFW and consequently missed a lot of shows. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

not sick, she did not book much good in NY because her hip / thigh and the "cold" was make-up to hide how bad she goes in Paris,Milan.

i hear one person say,if it was a s/s show she would not have walked at all!

2tMr9Xy.jpg

:nervous: :wtf:

I have a funny story centering around Marine because last night I met this Ukrainian girl who looked JUST like her - MOLE INCLUDED - and I could not help myself from drunkenly befriending the shit out of her. I told her all about her beautiful doppleganger and google image stalked Marine non-stop. Only awkward thing was that her best friend was with her and there was nothing complimentary to say. I kept modelizing with mini-Marine until I sobered up a little enough to realize I was neglecting the other friend and probably killing her self esteem. So then what did I do? I announced, "You look like a model too!!!! ..." then proceed to tell her she looked like Crystal Renn. Fortunately she was oblivious and I scavenged the depths of google image to find a remotely good picture of CR. :lol:

Reactions: 1 user