Marine Deleeuw

Maybe she has quit smoking and/ or taking hormones ? I had to re-visit older pages of her thread, it was interesting for me to see what would happen if she would gained because of her body shape. Its like the weight gain saved it to legs and only a little to chest/arms/face. Unfortunate for her. I mean look at the train wreck Cara, who is so much more fatter and does nothing for the reputation of a true model and yet her state of a celebrity gets her bookings.

not sick, she did not book much good in NY because her hip / thigh and the "cold" was make-up to hide how bad she goes in Paris,Milan.

i hear one person say,if it was a s/s show she would not have walked at all!

2tMr9Xy.jpg

:nervous: :wtf:

whoa. Such a shame. She's so pretty but she's ballooned up pretty bad.

Reactions: 1 user
It's honestly depressing to see this happen. She has such a striking face...

@hannegabyfreja @71000

do you girls have more pictures where her weight gain is visible? i guess i just didn't want to believe it, but on your pictures it's painfully obvious she gained/doesn't look too good (like 71000 pointed out, the face looks bloated even though she has a xylo) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
2013 vs 2014,

BdM4lLK.png

I don't want to be a bitch, just doing my job as a chronist. MD remains a pretty girl.
oh my god. makes me so sad... Honestly she is the last girl who i thought couléd gain weight. Marine looked so.... i don't know. Ungainable to me. Like it was completely impossible... :'(

But French women don't get fat! No, Marine!
Although if she has quit smoking, I do applaud her on that, this weight might be just a blip on the Marine radar!

With that face she can work for TV, cinema, when I first saw her, I thought, 'wasn't she in some WW2 movie recently ?'

Heartbreaking. Lucky for her though that her face remains stunning, she can at least wing it thru A/W under coats in the meantime. I she's smart she'll be working her arse off - literally - to sort her shit out before spring....

Oh, Marine. :(

I hope she's doing well, mentally and physically. I always really liked her - facially I find her interesting and she can look very striking depending on how her makeup is done. She has that very French thing going on - like the model version of Marion Cotillard (and they actually have very similar faces, especially their eyes). On the topic of her calves: personally, I really like the shape of her calves - I think defined calves give a lovely silhouette to one's legs.

Unfortunately, her uneven distribution is really obvious since her gain (and serves me as good a reminder of what will happen if I get complacent). It's not as visible in some of the outfits that mask it, but on the ones that show her legs ... oh man. I understand why she's booking less. It's only been one season though, so hopefully she can refocus and get it together, because when she's at her best, she's really wonderful.

Her weight distribution is very similar to mine (even when my upper body looks skeletal, my lower body looks meh (which is super annoying because people gasp/get worried when they see my upper body, and I don't WANT to lose more from there, but my legs are always in meh-limbo)). If anyone has any way to magically, selectively lose from just your hips/thighs I want to hear it!

Anyway, here are a few recents from her Instagram, I thought she looked beautiful in some of them:

10311148_567574236673346_1317731703_n.jpg

a0013a20b1b811e3a92412b14b47af6b_8.jpg

10358462_754253627939837_213781841_n.jpg

10358404_574968262616908_1862720686_n.jpg

916018_684910011569205_604346505_n.jpg

ffbb7c26a22e11e398be0a56c26576e4_8.jpg

man, even her tiny arms are not so tiny anymore. :wtf:

I really want to know what has caused this 'soft look', then again I saw it happen once she would gain, her body type doesn't allow much pounds, when it comes to high fashion. I mean it seems like yesterday that this board fell in love with her frail look, now I post pix of some-short-model-who-has-a-beautiful-face.

UtiQkpf.png

DDapCw0.png

edit: I have too much time

one poor before-after pic,
2xaenab.png

Reactions: 1 user