Marine Deleeuw

Another Magazine Spring/Summer 2014 :bow: :luv:
josephine-le-tutour-marine-deleeuw-nastya-sten-natalie-westling-by-jeff-bark-for-another-magazine-springsummer-2014-3.jpg

I feel like she is mentioned a bit around the forums (I just saw a picture of her on Hanne's thread so I decided to check hers out finally) and her body is really good but like a few others said I really am not impressed by here face

not so flattering... oh well..
873c.jpg

I know this isn't the most flattering for her, but I absolutely love it. Reminds me of a Renaissance painting. She looks really beautiful here. And hey, at least her collarbones look fab.

I don´t care about her weird calves she is stunning. I want to see her less harsh, thou. With some curls or floral dress, I don´t know why :wtf::oops:

I feel like she is mentioned a bit around the forums (I just saw a picture of her on Hanne's thread so I decided to check hers out finally) and her body is really good but like a few others said I really am not impressed by here face

I feel exactly the opposite! I could look at her face all day but her body weirds me out. Not skinnywise really, just proportionally. Her arms/collarbone area is on point but her legs are so short and...athletic?

I feel exactly the opposite! I could look at her face all day but her body weirds me out. Not skinnywise really, just proportionally. Her arms/collarbone area is on point but her legs are so short and...athletic?

I was referring to her skinniness in the comment but I do see what you're saying about the odd proportions - her upper body is definitely her best feature.
I'm not sure what it is but there's just something about her face I don't appreciate the way I do when I look at other models. I feel like people love her so I've been going through her thread and trying to see it but I don't for some reason :confused:

I was referring to her skinniness in the comment but I do see what you're saying about the odd proportions - her upper body is definitely her best feature.
I'm not sure what it is but there's just something about her face I don't appreciate the way I do when I look at other models. I feel like people love her so I've been going through her thread and trying to see it but I don't for some reason :confused:

Totally understandable. I really really liked her at first and now I'm getting a little sick of seeing her everywhere, just because she has such a distinctive face. I think that happens with a lot of popular models though.

Noticed the comment in the TFS model casting thread referring to her weight gain about her lackluster season..

Marine walked 65 shows last season but this season she only did half of it and missed a lot of key shows. I hope she doesn't turn into Kel immediately

It really is the strangest thing. I think it could be a lot of things: too much exposure at once, bad proportions, possible health issues (won't say more, but her look this season was very different from her look last season - I think we here on tfs all loved her new look, but maybe designers were not too thrilled about it). Maybe it's none of those at all. But yeah, looking at her showlist, the number of shows isn't all that bad, it's when you look at which shows she did you see she walked barely any of the key shows. Most of the "good" shows she booked were either ones where there was a huge cast of girls, so a lot of girls booked them, or ones where the casting was just not that selective.

Last season:
YVL_1556.320x480.JPG

This season:
_KIM0551.320x480.JPG

Reactions: 1 user
cheeks of wixson-like proportions...she didn't look like this before when she smiled, right? :wtf:

2ncEeRf.jpg

odd juxtaposition between her face and her xylo ;)

@hannegabyfreja @71000

do you girls have more pictures where her weight gain is visible? i guess i just didn't want to believe it, but on your pictures it's painfully obvious she gained/doesn't look too good (like 71000 pointed out, the face looks bloated even though she has a xylo) :(

Last edited by a moderator:
its definitely most obvious in her face...her cheekbones aren't as sculpted

MkBoJiJ.jpg

QPl5dlc.jpg

tGCP6c1.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
from her instagram.. i'd say she speaks of this season and how it didn't go too well for her?

And I close my eyes and brith profoundly ,for realize how lucky I'm to be in this world even if I still don't understand why .. Also how fast you can just be forgotten . But it's the most terrifying and incredible way I decided to follow and I'm never gonna regret it .