Marine Deleeuw

BMI ? < 16. How tall is she ? edit: 176cm, okay, I will predict her to be around 46-48 kg, so she has a BMI range from 14.9 to 15.5.

Btw, She will always have a killer xylophone / upper body since she has all of her weight in her lower parts.

BMI ? < 16. How tall is she ? edit: 176cm, okay, I will predict her to be around 46-48 kg, so she has a BMI range from 14.9 to 15.5.

Btw, She will always have a killer xylophone / upper body since she has all of her weight in her lower parts.

Yep, that BMI sounds about right... 15 is my new goal. Thank you :oops:

6651782648a911e3a4ee0e1d609f6897_8.jpg

:bow:

pic is better than all VS runway pictures.

Just watched a whole FashionTV first face video with her, when they asked her if she does any sports, she says no, except walking to and from castings/shows... How is she not skinny fat? Or does she simply not have enough fat to be one?

Just watched a whole FashionTV first face video with her, when they asked her if she does any sports, she says no, except walking to and from castings/shows... How is she not skinny fat? Or does she simply not have enough fat to be one?

I think so. Lol she has like .0005% bf

She became one of my favourite models in like 10 minutes. I searched the internet all over for her pics. I have a big girl crush on her. Okay, I am not very keen on her legs, but she can't change that. She must have such a huge discipline and selfcouncessness. I adore and admire her. Such a strong but still somehowe delicat face... She became my "wanna be like this" person. Oh and her cheekbones are divine. :rolleyes:
tumblr_mueb32zhLr1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mueazvE97t1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mw04dp6GBt1rhk4weo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvsni6ZhWs1r4siero1_500.png

As long as she eats little and is active and moves, moves, moves, plus she is still young - she doesn't need to do sports. I don't think she is that kind of exercising person, and I love that. :grin:

Loving her neck!

Attachments

• Marine Deleeuw,Topmodel,Beautry,Fashionweek Paris,Cédric Charlier,Modemajeure.jpg
    Marine Deleeuw,Topmodel,Beautry,Fashionweek Paris,Cédric Charlier,Modemajeure.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 146
  • marine.JPG
    marine.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_6791_1366x2048.jpg
    DSC_6791_1366x2048.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 152
I said she was a queen or something on one of her Instagram photos and she went through my Instagram and liked some of my photos. Wow I think I love her even more!