Marine Deleeuw

What would you guys estimate her weight/bmi is? :hmm:

5'9 and 110lbs is my estimate. She has a larger frame and stores most of her weight in her lower body so I would think that she can look skinny at a higher weight than someone with smaller bones and more even weight distribution.

5'9 and 110lbs is my estimate. She has a larger frame and stores most of her weight in her lower body so I would think that she can look skinny at a higher weight than someone with smaller bones and more even weight distribution.

I think there is no way she is 110, because even having a larger frame she has to be 102-3 to look this skinny :oops:

http://instagram.com/p/e41KhRnn0C/

On her Instagram someone pulled out the 'anorexic' card in regards to the photo above, Marine posted back with this:

fleursdemal
Anorexic

marine_deleeuw @fleursdemal your comments is totally stupid or you are ? This girl is skinny oh yes she is directly anorexic! There is some lucky girls in this world sorry if you're not !

:lol: :twisted:

So glad she had the bravery to respond... seriously even if she were anorexic (which is not my belief), that shouldn't be used as an insult on someone's instagram. You don't just comment 'schizophrenic' or 'downs syndrome' or 'dyslexic' on someone's personal photos because that would be rude and frowned upon--anorexia shouldn't be used as an insult because it is a horrible thing for someone to experience, and not something 'to make fun of' or use as a way to make yourself feel better about your own life. People need to get their heads out of their asses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Also to answer the question--I'd say she's above 100 but below 110.. That's a pretty wide spread but as she has a bigger bone structure it's possible she's around 104-105. Her bmi would be about 15.5, which on a small bone structure would look delicate/pretty thin, but on a bigger bone structure would look very noticeable. I had a friend whose bmi was 15.5, while mine was as well and she got under a lot worse scrutiny because her face was cavernous and she looked pretty shitty (poor circulation, weird hair/falling out, her nose even looked boney, etc.)....her 'natural' weight now is apparently 130-135 though at 5'6..which well, I can't feel sorry/sympathize for.

tumblr_mu7yp8XTr41rqoxrro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu7w58oeuZ1r6iz4lo1_500.jpg

tumblr_msqby6vS2T1qah5ozo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu7wj2W2WN1sk2ef2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mu7sywouYe1sizdcxo1_500.jpg

She's my favorite model currently, but still I am surprised at this. Mainly because her calves are so distracting to me! :hmm: Her upper torso is perfection, but then she looks so stumpy in her legs. Meh.

Yes I think it's just how she's shaped, she can be as thin as she wants, her legs will always have that kind of arch...

I just realised bone structure (not only bone size!) plays such an important role in how you look. There is that girl at my school, she's very fit, she plays sports multiple times a week, eats very healthy, and probably has a very low fat percentage BUT, she has super uber manly shoulder, (she's quite literally V-shaped), so she'll never look frail/skinny.

Definitely, I'm around the same-ish bone structure:(, not that pronounced but no matter how skinny I'll get and even if I stopped working out there's be the actual bones of my knees, calves etc knocking together in that weird way...but good for her, even though I am slightly shocked because a lot of times it seems the #1 in the season more of a blank-canvas girl with really basically perfect legs. still love her:oops:

She is my new favourite, i absolutely adore her. Not only because her upper body is to die for, but she works hard and deserves her success :luv:

To be honest she may be really skinny, but I don't really like her body, for some reason. There are too many weird angles in it, if you know what I mean.