Does anyone understand what does the text say? Why would anyone show their statement for public?😭 :eek:

Attachments

• AFE32F8D-4516-4701-9539-524F95C3765B.png
    AFE32F8D-4516-4701-9539-524F95C3765B.png
    154.5 KB · Views: 160
  • WTF
  • Useful
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
I just tried using a few translators and they all showed results of it translating to "flies into the account" or "fly in the account". Given that there is no other text my best guess would be she is just showing her statement since there doesn't appear to be any bad blood between her and the agency. Interesting to post such information regardless.

• Agree
I just tried using a few translators and they all showed results of it translating to "flies into the account" or "fly in the account". Given that there is no other text my best guess would be she is just showing her statement since there doesn't appear to be any bad blood between her and the agency. Interesting to post such information regardless.

Yeah that's literally what it says (My agency flies into my bank account), I'm pretty sure it's slang for something but I can't figure out the exact meaning lol. I'm pretty sure it's a "Yay, payday!" type of post.

(I live in Canada and don't interact that much with Russians my age, and slang has changed a LOT in the past 10-20 years!)

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
She's supposedly back in Moscow with brown hair and gaining. :(

Is she really only 20y/o? She's gone through so many phases while so young, I'm kinda worried for her, she doesn't seem to be doing too well. It's all so weird.

• Disagree
  • WTF
  • Sad
Woah, something that I did not expect :oops: Is this going to be her big break?

Burberry S/S 20 Exclusive

Post Burberry

Reactions: 13 users
Moschino S/S 20
_ALE0482.jpg

I really like her face on the runway. I never realize that it's actually her unless she posts it on her Instagram, maybe because I'm not use to seeing her on the runway in general.

Edit: oh her scars :(

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 5 users
Moschino S/S 20
Edit: oh her scars :(

Why would they not put some make up on her wrist to conceal her scar? Not that I think they had to (she has nothing to be ashamed of at all) but I think it does seem strange they chose not to cover it up.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
her face is amazing but not with those legs 😟
Maybe we shouldnt speak negativly about her body right now, her scars look fresh and I dont think it would add in her recovery/finding a better place mentaly if she finds those comments online.

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
Maybe we shouldnt speak negativly about her body right now, her scars look fresh and I dont think it would add in her recovery/finding a better place mentaly if she finds those comments online.
THOSE LEGS.... ermm sorry i meant tree trunks. seriously what is happening to her she used to have a really good body...
Stupid? Ignorant? Or both?

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
A2A67E6D-1289-466C-9A1B-7A9860EBDF05.jpeg

Is this her? If so, good on her for booking Chanel amongst over big shows this season. And whilst everyone looked pretty exhausted and dehydrated in this show, I do hope she’s okay.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Maybe somebody can explain this? I tried to translate, but im not sure whats going on?
Did she left Avant again? 😩
View attachment 72723View attachment 72724

I'm too lazy to translate the entire thing, but from what I gather both Alesya and her agent Yulya are responding to some statements made publicly by Alesya's dad that were slandering her. I think he claimed that he got her into IMG, that Alesya went drunk to a Chanel casting and that he supported her and she was ungrateful. The agent says this is all false, her father was not very supportive and in the past year Alesya has been doing well and really grew as a person.

• Useful