ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
I agree, modeling is absolutely different in Asia, however money is there. You can call those girls “C grade” , but they’re making much much more money then all the “cool” new faces in Europe... just saying :)
Im sure shes making hell of a lot, especially seeing that her chinese agency pushing her sooo much.
Commercial pays more than HF too. C grade is still C grade.

Nothing wrong with chasing money, as long as you acknowledge it for what it is. China’s market is HOT right now.

Reaction score
I just tried using a few translators and they all showed results of it translating to "flies into the account" or "fly in the account". Given that there is no other text my best guess would be she is just showing her statement since there doesn't appear to be any bad blood between her and the agency. Interesting to post such information regardless.

Butternut

Grand Dame
Reaction score
Website
butternutnutbutter.tumblr.com
I just tried using a few translators and they all showed results of it translating to "flies into the account" or "fly in the account". Given that there is no other text my best guess would be she is just showing her statement since there doesn't appear to be any bad blood between her and the agency. Interesting to post such information regardless.
Yeah that's literally what it says (My agency flies into my bank account), I'm pretty sure it's slang for something but I can't figure out the exact meaning lol. I'm pretty sure it's a "Yay, payday!" type of post.

(I live in Canada and don't interact that much with Russians my age, and slang has changed a LOT in the past 10-20 years!)

• Useful
Reactions: Aemiko