Olgiata

Super Star
Reaction score
View attachment 24094
Versus this... those lip fillers aren’t doing her any favors imo.
Is it just me or does the colour of her tan look a bit... unhealthy?

She is clearly a pale caucasian, and whilst a bit of exposure to sun is definitely healthy, I feel like this colour and somewhat 'grainy' appearance (might) look a bit excessive

myprettybod

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Is it just me or does the colour of her tan look a bit... unhealthy?

She is clearly a pale caucasian, and whilst a bit of exposure to sun is definitely healthy, I feel like this colour and somewhat 'grainy' appearance (might) look a bit excessive
100% agreed. It’s not only that the tan looks unhealthy, it makes her look like one of those cheap Barbie dolls with orange-ish skin and unnatural blonde hair...

Pynchonesque

Rising Star
Reaction score
And now I miss the edge lord phase...

On that topic: I just realised she and Gleb Golubin (Rapper name Pharaoh) were dating at one point. She's had so many different looks lately that I didn't realise it was the same girl but I guess now we know where the sudden out of place edgelord looks were coming from last year. Directly out of his closet.

and on her:

It also explains the weird drug posts from late 2016, because Gleb constantly fronts about doing drugs and drinking.. 'partying' is the wrong word in his case, it feels somewhat like a fake persona (as was said earlier 'those who do don't show and those who don't, well...').

Kinda outdated gossip, but I'm wondering how this affects the timeline with her; I feel sadness where she's concerned for some reason.

marieebo

Grand Dame
Reaction score
This thread is so sad because she really had everything it tooks to be a serious working fashion model, well she only lacked the ambition and hard working traits I guess, since being popular on instagram is easier. I do not see her becoming famous Irl as a model unless she dates some teen idol or actor, that’s the only factor that could get her some type of jobs considering her looks now

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
Reaction score
This thread is so sad because she really had everything it tooks to be a serious working fashion model, well she only lacked the ambition and hard working traits I guess, since being popular on instagram is easier. I do not see her becoming famous Irl as a model unless she dates some teen idol or actor, that’s the only factor that could get her some type of jobs considering her looks now
It’s not only about privilege and connections. It seems like she was also dealt a really shitty hand (re: mental health issues) and the same privilege that helped start her career screwed her significantly. Remember those vids of her father weighing her? And that interview where she was called anorexic publicly to the Russian media? We don’t know her family dynamics but there’s probably more to it than “it’s easier to be an ig model”

temporally

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I’ve always thought lip fillers tend to age a woman’s face, especially when paired with heavy makeup:

21DF7CEB-8A8B-4382-ACFD-CF891057AAD6.jpeg

This is still one of my faves from her IG, though. Love the white. :flower:

7EA4B3EE-D874-4C59-A896-25FE62B8F210.jpeg

longlegz

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She's had so many different looks lately that I didn't realise it was the same girl but I guess now we know
This!!! She changes her looks so often, all the time, even to the point where it feels like she's being a new person every month... :wtf:

charisma

Super Star
Reaction score
I never thought Id say this, but I gave up on her. She was my biggest inspiration, but this girl has nothing to do with that Lesya who I used to love so much.
Wait, is that her?

_sl1mbaby_

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Wait, is that her?
unfortunately yes. she's a difficult subject to talk about due to the issues we already know she struggles with, but damn. she has so much potential, but nowadays seems more interested in conveying what one commentator mentioned as the russian rich bitch aesthetic. the overly plump lips just enhances the bloat in her face :speechless:

Aemiko

Worker Bee
Reaction score
unfortunately yes. she's a difficult subject to talk about due to the issues we already know she struggles with, but damn. she has so much potential, but nowadays seems more interested in conveying what one commentator mentioned as the russian rich bitch aesthetic. the overly plump lips just enhances the bloat in her face :speechless:
Agree:( I’m not hating on her, I hope she’s happy with herself, but I’m only sad, becouse I think she really had great potentials.

• Agree
Reactions: _sl1mbaby_

jenniex

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Agreed. Looks wise, seeing the Alena Shishkova effect happening here, the short bob/lob hair too... So many similarities.

AlJo

Rising Star
Reaction score
This!!! She changes her looks so often, all the time, even to the point where it feels like she's being a new person every month... :wtf:
I always feel that people who change their look often do so because they are feeling lost and don't know who they are. Some people just have fun experimenting with their look of course, but I don't get that vibe from her and it makes me sad.

• Agree
Reactions: charisma