Lady gaga

Jan 26, 2012

lady-gaga-born-this-way-ball-pre-concert-party-01.jpg

Sorry, I meant this photo.

I just saw this article on facebook.

"Lady Gaga has hit back at critics – namely tabloids and gossip sites – who published pictures of her looking fuller-figured onstage (the veracity of which remain uncertain) with the suggestion that she has "piled on the pounds". While admitting she has put on weight, this week the singer took to her blog, Little Monsters, to post pictures of herself wearing a bra and thong, alongside captions that included "This is who I am. And I am proud at any size", and, "Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15".

She then used Twitter to announce the launch of a sub-section of her site called Body Revolution and invited her fans to post photos of themselves which celebrated their "triumph over insecurities". Good on her for standing up to the bullying, which has seen such ugly headlines as "The fat Lady Gaga sings" and "Looking meaty!" "

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...983467460012":"news.reads"}&action_ref_map=[]

I have to say that the new picture of her in her underwear in the article doesn't look nearly as bad as the pictures we have seen before. She's still not skinny but she doesn't seem to be as big as when she wore those awful skimpy outfits that everyone critisised her in. Do you think she has lost weight, or is this just a more flattering picture?

i just saw this article on facebook.

"lady gaga has hit back at critics – namely tabloids and gossip sites – who published pictures of her looking fuller-figured onstage (the veracity of which remain uncertain) with the suggestion that she has "piled on the pounds". While admitting she has put on weight, this week the singer took to her blog, little monsters, to post pictures of herself wearing a bra and thong, alongside captions that included "this is who i am. And i am proud at any size", and, "bulimia and anorexia since i was 15".

She then used twitter to announce the launch of a sub-section of her site called body revolution and invited her fans to post photos of themselves which celebrated their "triumph over insecurities". Good on her for standing up to the bullying, which has seen such ugly headlines as "the fat lady gaga sings" and "looking meaty!" "

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...983467460012":"news.reads"}&action_ref_map=[]

i have to say that the new picture of her in her underwear in the article doesn't look nearly as bad as the pictures we have seen before. She's still not skinny but she doesn't seem to be as big as when she wore those awful skimpy outfits that everyone critisised her in. Do you think she has lost weight, or is this just a more flattering picture?

More flattering pic all the fucking way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just saw this article on facebook.

"Lady Gaga has hit back at critics – namely tabloids and gossip sites – who published pictures of her looking fuller-figured onstage (the veracity of which remain uncertain) with the suggestion that she has "piled on the pounds". While admitting she has put on weight, this week the singer took to her blog, Little Monsters, to post pictures of herself wearing a bra and thong, alongside captions that included "This is who I am. And I am proud at any size", and, "Bulimia and anorexia since I was 15".

She then used Twitter to announce the launch of a sub-section of her site called Body Revolution and invited her fans to post photos of themselves which celebrated their "triumph over insecurities". Good on her for standing up to the bullying, which has seen such ugly headlines as "The fat Lady Gaga sings" and "Looking meaty!" "

I have to say that the new picture of her in her underwear in the article doesn't look nearly as bad as the pictures we have seen before. She's still not skinny but she doesn't seem to be as big as when she wore those awful skimpy outfits that everyone critisised her in. Do you think she has lost weight, or is this just a more flattering picture?

That picture is from september. :')

Sorry girls, stupid me for me for not checking the date on that article. I just assumed it was new because it just appeared on my news feed today :(
Its probably just that her stomach/waist looks smaller because its from the side, she's sucking in and she's stretching. When she bends down on stage you can see the flab.

I'm just going to continue watching her videoshopped videos and pretend that she looks like this VVV. I really do like her music though....and all of her weirdness but not that extra weight she put on.

Attachments

• 425.gaga.video.lc.060810.jpg
    425.gaga.video.lc.060810.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 113
  • Lady_Gaga_-_Alejandro_(FullHD)_255.jpg
    Lady_Gaga_-_Alejandro_(FullHD)_255.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-Video-7.jpg
    Lady-Gaga-Born-This-Way-Video-7.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 118