Lady gaga

article-0-16884678000005DC-93_634x842.jpg

new pics:

Remember Barbara Palvin's "Ice-cream cone effect" boots on her thunder-thighs at the VS fashion show? Well here you have the mommy arm version of this exiting new trend brought to you by Lady G:
article-2261482-16E61D93000005DC-652_634x812.jpg

and here some more wonders

article-2261482-16E61C76000005DC-662_634x750.jpg

she actually cracked open her leather pants:
article-0-16E5F384000005DC-201_634x726.jpg

apparently her latex *pants* ripped at a show yesterday. I saw a pic....damn, she's getting bigger!

I never thought she was beautiful per say,

2011%20Anticipated%20Lady%20Gaga.jpg

63345627.png

But after her weight gain her face just looks grotesque to me

gaga_stry_0.jpg

lady-gaga-fat-2.jpg

Ugh I just hate bloated looking faces..

Did someone notice that it seems like she choses her dancers after her own figure..?

Would be pretty embarassing to have skinny minny and toned dancers when being a WHALE yourself ;))

Did someone notice that it seems like she choses her dancers after her own figure..?

Would be pretty embarassing to have skinny minny and toned dancers when being a WHALE yourself ;))

yeah i noticed that .. beyonce does that too :meh:

What is going on!? When she's thin, she's not stereotypically pretty, but there is beauty in her face, now she just looks like a big, smelly, sweaty man in a wig. It's like all the waist bands on her clothing is pointless because her shapeless thick waist is ruining them anyway.

And, seriously, what is with the meat thing? The meat dress once, yes it was shocking ONCE, but to sit on some sort of pretend meat sofa on stage in a meat basque and shoes, it's getting really stupid!

@doors-of-perception - exactly, she kind of has big nose and all that. But I always found her really special :3 And I loved her.

I don't have anyhting against her or fat people, but it's kinda sad. If you got fat, stop wearing your skinny clothes, it doesn't go that way!

Last edited by a moderator:
@doors-of-perception - exactly, she kind of has big nose and all that. But I always found her really special :3 And I loved her.

I don't have anyhting against her or fat people, but it's kinda sad. If you got fat, stop wearing your skinny clothes, it doesn't go that way!

Well, she hasn't gained that much weight, only a few lbs, not much if you ask me...she was never thin to begin with xD

Last edited by a moderator: