Lady gaga

I only like her because she is entertaining. Not because she is talented nor creative, just because there is always something going on with her (crazy outfit, her fucking "body revolution", etc).

But no, I don't think she is pretty, yet she isn't ugly. Some make up look good on her, but her face have nothing special!

@peruviangirl actually she was. And she gained 10kg if I remember good.

Lady-Gaga-ft-Beyonce-Telephone-Music-Video-Screencaps-lady-gaga-19363452-1248-704.jpg

Nah, she hasn't gained 10 kg, more likely only 5 lbs. And that pic you're putting is VIDEOSHOPPED. She's NEVER EVER BEEN LIKE THAT :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt know they can photoshop concerts?

And THAT is NOT 5lbs gain. At all.

I didnt know they can photoshop concerts?

And THAT is NOT 5lbs gain. At all.

This pic:
Lady-Gaga-ft-Beyonce-Telephone-Music-Video-Screencaps-lady-gaga-19363452-1248-704.jpg

IS FROM HER MUSIC VIDEO, NOT A CONCERT :) She WAS NEVER THAT SLIM. She WAS VIDEOSHOPPED.

Anyway, 5 lbs IS VERY DIFFERENT from 5 kg. 5 kg is like 10-12 lbs. So she might've just gained 10-12 lbs then....

You can't actually photoshop or videoshop every damn picture. She was quite slim, and she gained more than 5 lbs. Ofc, you have diffent standards of slim, but that on video and on concert i was on - she was slim. 5 or more kg lighter.

You can't actually photoshop or videoshop every damn picture. She was quite slim, and she gained more than 5 lbs. Ofc, you have diffent standards of slim, but that on video and on concert i was on - she was slim. 5 or more kg lighter.

I wasn't talking about real pictures, I was talking about that "screencap". It was from a music video. Actually, more than "videoshopping" they've elongated the video, so she can look a lot skinnier, if that makes sense. She isn't the only pop star who has done that, Britney has DONE THAT A LOT, too. Which concert are you talking about...?

Yeah, I agree with the "kg" thing :)

This WERE her THINNEST TIMES:

Lady-GaGa-MTV-Video-Music-Awards-2009-After-Party-Outfit-lady-gaga-8191877-586-897.jpg

ldyggbffm3.jpg

850_lady-gaga-live-concert-live-1835318773.jpg

spl77710_003.jpg

887_lady-gaga-live-at-staples-center-c-los-angeles-c-52504687.jpg

Concert in my country, I don't remember her being that fat.
But I guess before she actually had some muscle, now she's plain fat.

Concert in my country, I don't remember her being that fat.
But I guess before she actually had some muscle, now she's plain fat.

So you saw her live? Some singers are thinner than they appear in pics or videos. My friend saw Lady Gaga live and she told me she isn't as fat as she looks in these latest pics. Some pics can REALLY MAKE US LOOK WAY FATTER than we really are, trust me....

So you saw her live? Some singers are thinner than they appear in pics or videos. My friend saw Lady Gaga live and she told me she isn't as fat as she looks in these latest pics. Some pics can REALLY MAKE US LOOK WAY FATTER than we really are, trust me....

Oh I trust you. I look like even pigger pig in photos...

I know she's not a model but this looks like a photo from the "models next to people" thread gone very badly wrong! I don't get the dressing like a nutcase thing. Another celeb who needs to learn not all attention is good attention!!