Lady gaga

This is sad, I really liked her but she really is just exploiting Eating Disorders for her own means. I knew it the second I saw that stupid Twitter picture she posted.

2ngr9lc.jpg

aovuh.jpg

I have seen enough.

It's sad. The world is getting fatter and fatter, and celebrities who should give the good example are just giving the bad message: thin is sick and fat is healthy! Sometimes I feel like I'm living in another dimension! Luckily there are still people who have their head at the right place, like on this forum!
Go join the crowd of pigs Lady Gaga, you're done!

Yeah I read that, and I think she is missing the point.. If Adele danced on stage half naked, with clothes that don't fit her, I think people would be saying the same things. Get dressed accordingly to your weight and wait for the silence Gaga.
She is a such a bully for someone who claims to be the mother of the anti discrimination campaign, besides what did Adele had to do with anything here?
I'm so bored off her now.

article-0-15DC6BB2000005DC-443_634x821.jpg

niiice . NOT

Ewwww.......

Now I am a pretty big Lady Gaga fan, but I'm not liking her new look with the lip injections and she doesn't carry extra weight well at all.

I think she looked best in the Alejandro music video.
-Alejandro-Music-Video-lady-gaga-12880309-800-450.jpg

Lady-Gaga-Alejandro-Video-Official-Premiere-3-500x312.jpg

ladygaga-alejandro060810.jpg

Ewwww.......

Now I am a pretty big Lady Gaga fan, but I'm not liking her new look with the lip injections and she doesn't carry extra weight well at all.

She looks good in Telephone as well.

She looks bloody awful in these pictures. What's up with her hair? It looks like a pony tail extension that's just plonked on top of her head!

She looks good in Telephone as well.

She looks bloody awful in these pictures. What's up with her hair? It looks like a pony tail extension that's just plonked on top of her head!

I feel like she has super short hair and just always wears wigs/weaves/extensions. And recently they've been getting less and less "edgy" and thousands of times trashier. I'd honestly prefer if she just wore her natural hair. Even if it's short and damaged, i'd prefer it over this giant weird ponytail.

Not a fan of the beer bikini either lol.

That bathing suit top is too small for her. Honestly though, her face is more concerning to me than her body in these latest pictures. The eyebrows and those lip injections...smh. She went to all the trouble of wearing a fake hairpiece that has to be uncomfortably heavy but won't bother to make her face look good (well, as good as possible)? Why. She's clearly wearing tons of make-up, it's just horribly applied.

....I just noticed her nails. :superpuke:

I used to really like Gaga. I hope she gets her shit back together soon because this is not a good look.

That bathing suit top is too small for her. Honestly though, her face is more concerning to me than her body in these latest pictures. The eyebrows and those lip injections...smh. She went to all the trouble of wearing a fake hairpiece that has to be uncomfortably heavy but won't bother to make her face look good (well, as good as possible)? Why. She's clearly wearing tons of make-up, it's just horribly applied.

....I just noticed her nails. :superpuke:

I used to really like Gaga. I hope she gets her shit back together soon because this is not a good look.

OMG HER NAILS!! I hadn't noticed them either :superpuke:

Ewwww.......

She looked better there as she was videoshopped!!