Kendall Jenner

I'm having a very hard time believing Kendall hasn't gotten any work done. Maybe Bella could hit her girl up with her plastic surgeon's number and he could carve her some cheekbones?

I actually think it's fillers instead of surgery, on the lips, cheeks and forehead, which could explain the bloated look, since most filler would look inflamed until they settle... plus the usual disaster IG makeup .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

I'm having a very hard time believing Kendall hasn't gotten any work done. Maybe Bella could hit her girl up with her plastic surgeon's number and he could carve her some cheekbones?
With each filler day she looks more and more like Kris
image.jpeg

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users
I actually think it's fillers instead of surgery, on the lips, cheeks and forehead, which could explain the bloated look, since most filler would look inflamed until they settle... plus the usual disaster IG makeup .
Truly a brilliant idea to mess w your face a week before the Victoria's Secret show lol

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
^^damn you guys were right, these pics really show the difference

Before
kendall-jenner-before-plastic-surgery.jpg

Now, the resemblance with Kylie is quite something
kendall-jenner-lips.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Agreed. They both look creepily plastic. Guess they're borh sharing fillers now.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Truly a brilliant idea to mess w your face a week before the Victoria's Secret show lol
She needed to look 'Kardashian' or something , but I seriously don't understand , she was plain but ok looking , now she's awful plastic and ridiculous .

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
So rumour has it (from what I consider a very reliable source) that she's possibly being sued. It's a dilemma with La Perla and VS and basically, she was told not to wear anything in competition with VS leading up to the show and she went ahead and was paid for a La Perla shoot, then proceeded to post it on her Instagram. Which is why she deleted it and now everyone is PISSED.

*excuse the jumbled explanation, my source isn't a native English speaker and I am not heavily enough invested in Kendull to know which contract came first. I assume it was VS banning her from posting any other lingerie shots as she's only contracted for the show. I'll try and dig around for a proper explanation but for now, I wanted to share the funny news :sneaky:

So rumour has it (from what I consider a very reliable source) that she's possibly being sued. It's a dilemma with La Perla and VS and basically, she was told not to wear anything in competition with VS leading up to the show and she went ahead and was paid for a La Perla shoot, then proceeded to post it on her Instagram. Which is why she deleted it and now everyone is PISSED.

*excuse the jumbled explanation, my source isn't a native English speaker and I am not heavily enough invested in Kendull to know which contract came first. I assume it was VS banning her from posting any other lingerie shots as she's only contracted for the show. I'll try and dig around for a proper explanation but for now, I wanted to share the funny news :sneaky:
I follow her instagram and I don't remember her posting about the campaign? Plus campaign are shoot months ahead so I'm pretty sure she shoot that first and then got confirmed for the show. VS contracts are weird but Sara Sampaio was the face of Calzedonia while walking the show and then she got signed as an official angel but her photos are still up in Calzedonia stores (at least here), Irina Shayk is the current face of Intimissimi and posts a lot about that on instagram yet she's still walking the show. I bet their contracts aren't as strict as before or they make exceptions for a few people

I follow her instagram and I don't remember her posting about the campaign? Plus campaign are shoot months ahead so I'm pretty sure she shoot that first and then got confirmed for the show. VS contracts are weird but Sara Sampaio was the face of Calzedonia while walking the show and then she got signed as an official angel but her photos are still up in Calzedonia stores (at least here), Irina Shayk is the current face of Intimissimi and posts a lot about that on instagram yet she's still walking the show. I bet their contracts aren't as strict as before or they make exceptions for a few people
Fair enough - like I said, I'm going off a brief bit of information and don't know too much about contracts in the modelling world.

All I can say is that there's talk of a lawsuit because of some kind of contractual breach - whether it's VS or La Perla I don't know, but she broke a contract that outlined a 45 day blackout period for posts/interactions regarding competitive brands and whoever the agreement was with is very mad.

Considering the level of intellect in that family, I wouldn't be surprised if she considered herself to be the exception to the rule.

Fair enough - like I said, I'm going off a brief bit of information and don't know too much about contracts in the modelling world.

All I can say is that there's talk of a lawsuit because of some kind of contractual breach - whether it's VS or La Perla I don't know, but she broke a contract that outlined a 45 day blackout period for posts/interactions regarding competitive brands and whoever the agreement was with is very mad.

Considering the level of intellect in that family, I wouldn't be surprised if she considered herself to be the exception to the rule.

Have you seen the 3th season of black mirror, there's an episode where people can block others thanks to some tech stuff implanted, I'd get that JUST to block the kar-jenners and hadids... and just mediocre people without personality. I'd be like a banning for life, kinda like what we want for that law suit but in every single aspect of her public persona.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
  • Agree