Kendall Jenner

rs_1024x998-161109155816-1024.Kendal-Jenner-La-Perla.2.ms.110916.jpg

Kendall for La Perla:slinkout:

The pic looks strange...it's like they photoshopped her face onto the body? The texture/lighting on her face vs her body seems like they came from two different photos...?

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
The pic looks strange...it's like they photoshopped her face onto the body? The texture/lighting on her face vs her body seems like they came from two different photos...?

I agree, and it doesn't even look like her body.
I feel pretty disappointed that La Perla hired Kendall, especially after they previously had sasha luss, - kendalls not remotely sexy or fit for lingerie? Maybe they need the publicity or attention or whatever, but what fans of Kendall would buy la perla?? And what la perla buyers would want to see Kendall?

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
They totally did.
The resolution and focus difference is really off-putting. Even if the photo was originally super crispy clear and they went it to blur spots in post, it just doesn't look right for her face to be that sharp in comparison.
More importantly, her head is too big. compare it too the rest of her photos (face to hand ratio is a good thing to go off of). They probably made it slightly larger to draw more attention to her face, also, it's easier to paste a body part over and blur it in to match if it's a little bigger than the original... less issues with the background/original part in the back standing out.
My guess is that the shadow coming up across her chest flattened out her face too much and so they decided to re-light and then burn in the shadows across her upper face in post (the overlapping layers on her upper forehead make NO sense. that line is way too dark and crisp to just fade out past her eyebrow.)
Anyway, I could keep picking this thing apart, but you get my point. I just don't know why they'd put so much work into such a mediocre photo anyway. All those hours and it's still bland and forgettable.

Kind of a shame, because I like the concept, but yeah. Crap execution.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
for a moment I thought her throat is so fat now that the fat keeps rolling over extra skin, but it's a chain,

3A72157900000578-0-image-m-19_1479309287051.jpg

memo to myself: a model with ZERO sharp features isn't a model

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users
for a moment I thought her throat is so fat now that the fat keeps rolling over extra skin, but it's a chain,

3A72157900000578-0-image-m-19_1479309287051.jpg

memo to myself: a model with ZERO sharp features isn't a model

I found more pictures of her wearing that necklace
40389521-made-in-Italy-delicious-italian-sausages-on-ligurian-market-Genova-Europe-Stock-Photo.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 11 users

I'm having a very hard time believing Kendall hasn't gotten any work done. Maybe Bella could hit her girl up with her plastic surgeon's number and he could carve her some cheekbones?