Kendall Jenner

She's spoken openly about having acne when she was younger but I think she's treating [or trying to treat] it now
She's a mess, I really don't know if she has talked about it , but I Googled and saw that, and enjoyed it, because I hate the bitch with a passion... Anyway her condition is not as severe as mine was which means is easily treatable so I don't understand why her skin looks so bad , since she's capable of affording a good treatment,same with Kate Upton , her skin is a mess.

Reactions: 1 users
Isn't one of the requirements to model outside of height and weight is also having good skin?
Ah so much non-sense.. :meh:

• Disagree
  • Agree
Isn't one of the requirements to model outside of height and weight is also having good skin?
Ah so much non-sense.. :meh:

Because she falls under those other criteria so well? It is boggling that she didn't do something to treat her acne before the show when there are a ton of treatment options she has access to. Unless it literally sprouted up overnight/ the day of the show but...doubtful.

Reactions: 1 user
Because she falls under those other criteria so well? It is boggling that she didn't do something to treat her acne before the show when there are a ton of treatment options she has access to. Unless it literally sprouted up overnight/ the day of the show but...doubtful.

Yea there are millions of options but some of them don't work. I had serious acne as a teen, but I couldn't take accutane because I already had serious anxiety and accutane could cause depression (two kids in my high school killed themselves within a year of being on accutane- definitely not saying it's the cause but it's a factor). If Kendall already has anxiety issues then I imagine that same fear being there.

My point is sometimes you can't really treat acne without a bigger problem popping up. I know I only spoke to accutane (someone specifically mentioned that earlier), but oral medications generally fall into three categories- antibiotics, birth control, and isotrentinoin. Birth control sometimes doesn't work (mine just made me a lil chubby back in the day). The antibiotics worked super well for me, but I had a homie who had a bad allergic reaction. Personally, antibiotics took me months to adjust and caused me serious stomach distress. Isotentinion has even more obvious side effects that are very severe.

I'm not saying a model shouldn't have perfect skin, but I'm not going to sit here and blame her for her skin. I don't know her situation probably because it's a really sensitive subject.

Yea there are millions of options but some of them don't work. I had serious acne as a teen, but I couldn't take accutane because I already had serious anxiety and accutane could cause depression (two kids in my high school killed themselves within a year of being on accutane- definitely not saying it's the cause but it's a factor). If Kendall already has anxiety issues then I imagine that same fear being there.

My point is sometimes you can't really treat acne without a bigger problem popping up. I know I only spoke to accutane (someone specifically mentioned that earlier), but oral medications generally fall into three categories- antibiotics, birth control, and isotrentinoin. Birth control sometimes doesn't work (mine just made me a lil chubby back in the day). The antibiotics worked super well for me, but I had a homie who had a bad allergic reaction. Personally, antibiotics took me months to adjust and caused me serious stomach distress. Isotentinion has even more obvious side effects that are very severe.

I'm not saying a model shouldn't have perfect skin, but I'm not going to sit here and blame her for her skin. I don't know her situation probably because it's a really sensitive subject.

I have awful anxiety and just as bad was my acne, but Accutane can be paired with other meds or simply be taken in small amounts , I take only 20mg per week and it worked just fine. Now I take 10mg every 15 days... But sure everyone's different.

. . . As always you just have to find a dermatologist that is willing to work with you and listen to your problems and needs, I think the bigger problem is that kendall has a very unhealthy complexion, she looks gray even, beyond the acne she needs to step up her skin care game.

Her legs actually look kind of okay in this. Unfortunately, her upper body is :seeya:

Attachments

• 3AFE768000000578-3996870-image-a-88_1480786330253.jpg
    3AFE768000000578-3996870-image-a-88_1480786330253.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 131
  • Gross
I'm shocked she's not on Accutane. Even though her acne's not THAT severe/cystic, she's still a vain person in a vainer industry and it's basically a requirement that she have good skin.

• Agree
Janice Dickinson has said some pretty dumb things in her career, but criticising Kendall's modelling ability is about the smartest thing she's ever said.

"Janice Dickinson has taken aim at Kendall Jenner's supermodel status.

The legendary model, who has posed for over 30 Vogue covers in her career, has fired back at the recent crop of reality stars who are now considered models.

In a bitter rant, Janice criticised people for idolising women like Kendall, and suggested that models used to have to work so much harder than they do now.

"I don’t think she’s a supermodel, I don’t. ... Give me a break," Janice told The Tomorrow Show.

"You think that’s supermodel? That is not supermodel. She can’t beat me. She can’t. Apples and oranges."

Janice went on to target Kendall's sister, Kim Kardashian, over the reality star's Vogue cover with her husband, Kanye West.

"Kim made the cover of Vogue which made me want to vomit. It was crazy. We had to work on our own merit. They’re not models! They’re reality TV stars!"

Janice's remarks come after fellow legendary supermodel Rebecca Romijn slammed star's like Kendall during an interview with Entertainment tonight.

She said: "I know a lot of people - legitimate fashion people - can’t stand it. Hate it that these, you know, social media stars are now the supermodels in fashion.

"They are not true supermodels," she added.

The 43-year-old was later forced to backtrack over her remarks after Kendall accused her of "cyberbullying".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/janice-dickinson-slams-kendall-jenners-9498413

• Agree
  • Love
Janice Dickinson has said some pretty dumb things in her career, but criticising Kendall's modelling ability is about the smartest thing she's ever said.

"Janice Dickinson has taken aim at Kendall Jenner's supermodel status.

The legendary model, who has posed for over 30 Vogue covers in her career, has fired back at the recent crop of reality stars who are now considered models.

In a bitter rant, Janice criticised people for idolising women like Kendall, and suggested that models used to have to work so much harder than they do now.

"I don’t think she’s a supermodel, I don’t. ... Give me a break," Janice told The Tomorrow Show.

"You think that’s supermodel? That is not supermodel. She can’t beat me. She can’t. Apples and oranges."

Janice went on to target Kendall's sister, Kim Kardashian, over the reality star's Vogue cover with her husband, Kanye West.

"Kim made the cover of Vogue which made me want to vomit. It was crazy. We had to work on our own merit. They’re not models! They’re reality TV stars!"

Janice's remarks come after fellow legendary supermodel Rebecca Romijn slammed star's like Kendall during an interview with Entertainment tonight.

She said: "I know a lot of people - legitimate fashion people - can’t stand it. Hate it that these, you know, social media stars are now the supermodels in fashion.

"They are not true supermodels," she added.

The 43-year-old was later forced to backtrack over her remarks after Kendall accused her of "cyberbullying".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/janice-dickinson-slams-kendall-jenners-9498413

She's right, obviously, but she should have phrased it better purely because of the potential backlash. Kendall will probably whine about how hard she works having to give up the occasional LA party and her fans will go crazy until Janice has to apologise.

• Agree
She's right, obviously, but she should have phrased it better purely because of the potential backlash. Kendall will probably whine about how hard she works having to give up the occasional LA party and her fans will go crazy until Janice has to apologise.
Don't forget her most logical and convincing argument yet, that she actually has to work harder than other models because of her family name!

• Funny
View attachment 14962
Looking like Kim?View attachment 14963
She is literally incapable of changing her expression...

And no words for this...

View attachment 14964 View attachment 14965 View attachment 14966

Lol, my boyfriend sent me the top 2 pictures this morning with 'Here's something to gross you out before you start your day' blegh.
Her skin also looks horrible and...saggy? Bad nasolabial folds? I'm forever in awe of her lack of jawline too, I've never seen such a football head on a model.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users