Kendall Jenner

He's a genius if you ask me! The miracle that he performed on Kylie:

View attachment 15016 View attachment 15017
Nah, that's just the result of puberty. Hollywood puberty is different than plebian puberty. As the nose naturally gets smaller the emerging adult body begins to grow in other places. In general this occurs from the top down, so you'll see a natural progression of growth in the lips, breasts and butt. :jackoff:

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 22 users
IMG_0473.JPG
IMG_0472.JPG

Kardashian genes....

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
Here's where I get a little confused. The Kardashian girls (Kim, Khloe and the other one who I can never remember) are half Armenian and half Dutch/German. The Jenner girls (Kylie and Kendall) are not Armenian at all. Why do they look so much like their sisters?
Same surgeon

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 16 users
Here's where I get a little confused. The Kardashian girls (Kim, Khloe and the other one who I can never remember) are half Armenian and half Dutch/German. The Jenner girls (Kylie and Kendall) are not Armenian at all. Why do they look so much like their sisters?
Kris is a control freak even in the gene pool

Kris is Armenian from what I know, never heard about them being Dutch/German... also they all look alike because they all look like their mom.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Audrey has to be the most beautiful woman of all time.

Is Kendall deluded?? Even if someone was her carbon-copy, they'd be pretty arrogant to just say it; especially given she's saying Audrey would play her in the movie.

Audrey has to be the most beautiful woman of all time.

Is Kendall deluded?? Even if someone was her carbon-copy, they'd be pretty arrogant to just say it; especially given she's saying Audrey would play her in the movie.

Not to mention poised and gracious...This is not a role I think Hepburn would play.
2EA5C6BA00000578-0-image-m-2_1448045261088.jpg

I guess I can't think of any old Hollywood stars who are bratty, entitled divas, so she probably didn't have many options.