Kendall Jenner

For realz? I had NO idea. :meh:

Forgive me for stating the obvious, I wasn't trying to come across like you didn't already know that - it's been stated before on here I think - was just adding to why she blatantly doesn't naturally have that body. :flower: Esp when she's stated on kuwtk that she never works out.

tumblr_m07xh6Tz6u1r9s8rvo1_1280.jpg
Birthday pap photos .Her butt looks so fake!

kylie-tyga-beach-vacation-22-jpg-1.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
she got a butt tattoo ... not surprised at all.:facepalm:
tumblr_obre5fHmib1tcxfbvo1_500.jpg
pfH4clg.jpg

I mean I just had to :whistling:
(But I'm starting to get grossed out by the frequency of my posts in Kardashian threads and the like. I'm thinking my new rule is for every Takedowns post I'll upload 2 beautiful skinny/HF pics or something. An obligatory palate cleanser for my own sanity, and yours.)

Good. I hope Vogue wakes up.

Also isn't Kendall like 20 now? I'm pretty sure she's just been relying on her teenage metabolism so far. So I'm not surprised.
Now of course a proper models would take precautions and manage herself better when she ages. But of course now I'm just body shaming! Everyone has the right to be a model! :rolleyes:

I found a few of those specific magnums that Kendall is the face of in my freezer earlier. I won't lie, I was hungry and I considered it for a second. But then my brain decided to work again and I remembered there was no way I was going to eat that Kardashian-endorsed lump of lard and sugar. Thank you Kendall sorry for being so hard on you:lol:

I found a few of those specific magnums that Kendall is the face of in my freezer earlier. I won't lie, I was hungry and I considered it for a second. But then my brain decided to work again and I remembered there was no way I was going to eat that Kardashian-endorsed lump of lard and sugar. Thank you Kendall sorry for being so hard on you:lol:

The only Magnums you need are the ones in your bedside drawer :grin:;)

sorry for the bad joke, I couldn't resist!

Reactions: 8 users
RIP Vogue- once hailed as fashion's bible, now a mere Kartrashian family album 1892-2016.

Reactions: 7 users