Kendall Jenner

They got her a cake ....
cNBexk9.jpg

A tacky congrats present for a tacky, trashy socialite. I'd be steering clear of cake if my thighs and stomach looked like that ^

Personally, I find it ironic/hilarious that her family and friends gave her a cake for landing the biggest Vogue issue of the year. Could you imagine a legitimate model being gifted something so tacky and gross? It just highlights the difference between nepotistic socialite vs hardworking model; I doubt any HF beauty would celebrate like this or look so bad doing so.

And It's not even like Kendull earned the cover, we all know her mother would've manipulated, paid, and pulled any strings to get her robot daughter more unwarranted industry accolades.

It's really just a 'congrats on being born into the right family/having a ball-busting mother' cake, which is far less impressive.

Reactions: 1 users
I'm considering that kylie might by getting herself liposculpted every now and then.
There's just no way she could have those thighs and overall everything else, while having a flat stomach and relatively tinier waist at the same time.

Yes, I heard the Kardashians have the fat liposuctioned out of various parts of their body and then have that fat redistributed into their hips/thighs to get that more hourglass figure. It's completely unnatural. Kendall seems to be the only one that hasn't undergone this super bizarre form of body mutilation...

i personally would cry if my hips were that wide, ew.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd love an organized boycott against them but don't want to research them in order to make strong, coherent arguments against their 'product.' Anyone bored and like getting threats from lawyers??

rs_634x788-160811061504-634.kendall-jenner-2.81116.jpg

UGH is Vogue fucking serious giving her not just a cover but the September issue cover? (and referencing "a billion likes" in what seems to be a serious way...????) Anna... please.
I'm sure Kris had NOTHING to do with this. It was all Kendall and her hard work.

Reactions: 1 users
You're not a real model when the cover only talks about your Instagram followers and the number of likes you get.
CpnXOuwW8AAGpgU.jpg
CpnXOusWgAAVzxn.jpg

Yes, I heard the Kardashians have the fat liposuctioned out of various parts of their body and then have that fat redistributed into their hips/thighs to get that more hourglass figure. It's completely unnatural. Kendall seems to be the only one that hasn't undergone this super bizarre form of body mutilation...

i personally would cry if my hips were that wide, ew.

Lol, it wouldn't be possible. Your BMI is too low. :p

"If a patient has a BMI less than 22 they typically will not have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift." - Source

Reactions: 2 users
Lol, it wouldn't be possible. Your BMI is too low. :p

"If a patient has a BMI less than 22 they typically will not have enough fat for the Brazilian butt lift." - Source
I felt uncomfortable even reading through that page... I'm not opposed to cosmetic surgery as a whole, I just wish it was more common for people to work hard on achieving the body and look they want, and embrace and flatter their natural shape and bone structure, rather than pump everything full of plastic.

Also not sure if this has been concluded definitively--has Kendall actually had work done or no? She looks much more natural than all her sisters, esp Kylie and Khloe whose amount of surgery both face and body is painful/obvious, which is one thing I guess she could be commended for

Could you imagine a legitimate model being gifted something so tacky and gross? It just highlights the difference between nepotistic socialite vs hardworking model; I doubt any HF beauty would celebrate like this

A little History lesson here :kiss:

I'll tell you a little story. I was working at Jil Sander S/S 2011. We were all backstage for hair and makeup. It was Daria Strokous' birthday and they surprise her with flowers. How sweet, I thought. But then they came back with a cake! :wtf: A few of us took small pieces but (using makeup as an excuse) had one/two bite to be polite.. Vlada not only didn't have any, but she held Daria's plate for her on her own lap (Daria had no place to put the plate, and was holding her flowers) while Daria had some (not much, but some). And Vlada just stared the cake down... like she was a big magic genie and it was some evil little dwarf. When Daria was done, Vlada calmly walked over and put the plate with the rest of the cake on the tray.

I've seen her do stuff like this, it's like she enjoys testing/tempting herself...

BTW, I've seen pictures of the "cake incident" online.. I'll see if I can find them.

Reactions: 6 users
Yes this is clearly much more natural and attainable for women than just being skinny....

I hate that the kardashians and similar celebrities/instagram whores are being celebrated as being a more realistic standard for women these days. Hell no! At least the skinny 90's/00's look was achievable if you restricted - their bodies were their actual bodies. The Kardashian look is arguably more harmful than any 'heroin chic' skinny look - plastic surgery and fake implant bodies should never be the beauty standard! Without money, the average girl can never look like this, but she can look skinny.

I'm considering that kylie might by getting herself liposculpted every now and then.
There's just no way she could have those thighs and overall everything else, while having a flat stomach and relatively tinier waist at the same time.

The Kardashians/Jenners are notorious for having their pap photo's professionally taken and photoshopped before being sent to the media. These photo's are certainly staged and edited, as well as Kylie obviously having lipo.

edit: in the photo sparklypetal posted of Kylie's ass tattoo, there looks like some obvious dodgy photoshop on her arm. :lol:

The Kardashians/Jenners are notorious for having their pap photo's professionally taken and photoshopped before being sent to the media. These photo's are certainly staged and edited, as well as Kylie obviously having lipo.

edit: in the photo sparklypetal posted of Kylie's ass tattoo, there looks like some obvious dodgy photoshop on her arm. :lol:

For realz? I had NO idea. :meh: