Kendall Jenner

image.jpeg

:superpuke:

Please ...stop. :disgusted:

I feel as though threads about less-than-average celebraties are being updated unnecessarily often. These people take up way too much space in media anyway, SG isn't the place to give them even more attention imho.

Reactions: 3 users

I feel as though threads about less-than-average celebraties are being updated unnecessarily often. These people take up way too much space in media anyway, SG isn't the place to give them even more attention imho.
She's so gross i just had to share:sneaky:

That moment when, after consuming 3 large pieces of cheese pizza, you remember that have a photoshoot:

love-magazine-fw-2014-covers2.jpg

That fat squishing out from above her underwear is unbearable. :superpuke:

Although I wholeheartedly agree, there just seems to be little elsewhere online that will happily bash the kardashians/jenners/hadids etc in the same way SG will. If anyone knows of somewhere then please let me know but I myself only seem to come across pathetic worshippers of theirs everywhere I go.

I am honestly so annoyed by Kylie's Puma collaboration. Kylie has a huge following and I can imagine Puma sales will go up, but COME ON. Kylie even doesn't work out (I remember a recent KUWTK episode, when she didn't want to work out, when other sisters invited her to exercise). Yet again it seems that only thing that matters is cheap fame. Oh well, I'm a Nike girl anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
I am honestly so annoyed by Kylie's Puma collaboration. Kylie has a huge following and I can imagine Puma sales will go up, but COME ON. Kylie even doesn't work out (I remember a recent KUWTK episode, when she didn't want to work out, when other sisters invited her to exercise). Yet again it seems that only thing that matters is cheap fame. Oh well, I'm a Nike girl anyway.

So ironic that a fat girl has a collaboration with a sports brand:rolleyes::facepalm:

Reactions: 1 users
WTF kendalls back looks so wide , she looks like she gained weight here. :seeya:She also looks badly photoshopped.

I think it's also the pose - if they were on their knees with their butts not sitting on their feet (which makes it wider) with their arms up they might look thinner, since it's a more flattering/flexed angle. I also think Kendall just has broader shoulders naturally.... She doesn't look particularly fat or thin imo, just unremarkable

But the bodies of the two girls in the midground to the left:whistling:

rs_634x788-160811061504-634.kendall-jenner-2.81116.jpg

UGH is Vogue fucking serious giving her not just a cover but the September issue cover? (and referencing "a billion likes" in what seems to be a serious way...????) Anna... please.

04-make-vogue-great.w529.h352.2x.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
I think that should be 'the family connections that launched a billion likes' but ok

And generation K? A generation is now named after the f*king kardashians?

Reactions: 1 user
CplZQBkWIAAwxEs

I am..... speechless.....
That stretching fabric reminds me of this for some reason (though this piece is much more aesthetically pleasing than any Kardashian/Jenner...)
morganlamentation.jpg

Kendall would look better with her face covered too anyways

Reactions: 1 users