More Vlada

tumblr_m232tbensd1qah5ozo1_500.jpg

leg comparison
00071l8fq.jpg

arms and gap
vpl096.jpg

00160l3vp6oh.jpg

[image 1 & 3 were obviously hyper-edited, so I removed 'em -- SG]

Oh. Uh, wow. I'm going to be in the minority saying this, but here it goes: I'm all for skinny, but she looks downright emaciated. Far too thin. I would have to weigh 70 pounds to look like that. Yikes!

Reactions: 1 user
Oh. Uh, wow. I'm going to be in the minority saying this, but here it goes: I'm all for skinny, but she looks downright emaciated. Far too thin. I would have to weigh 70 pounds to look like that. Yikes!

Yeah, Vlada is very lucky because her bone structure is just naturally teeny tiny!:bow:
I'm jealous :luv:

I think she works really hard to stay that tiny quite frankly ... every time I hear naturally thin I smell a rat :/

I totally agree. Especially when you can spot muscle wasting (look at her arms!) so easily.

I totally agree. Especially when you can spot muscle wasting (look at her arms!) so easily.

THIS. Obviously she has a small bone structure naturally and is thin naturally but I don't necessarily think she's any more naturally SKINNY than lots of other models out there. She just has insane will power methinks.

Reactions: 1 user
I would love to know how she gets that thin...

May I take a guess?

1. She is genetically blessed with a bone structure that makes her abnormally tall and slight.

2. Also for genetic reasons, she can retain a relatively healthy appearance and normal activities at a very low weight.

3. She eats practically nothing.

Maybe she takes something. Probably she drinks a lot of caffeine. She might throw up sometimes, or frequently. But surely these are the three basic 'secrets' to looking like a model? Is there really some hush-hush method that models know and other people don't?

Reactions: 1 users
I would love to know how she gets that thin...

Step one: be born with the genes to have a frame like hers.

Step two: get willpower of steel.

I'll tell you a little story. I was working at Jil Sander S/S 2011. We were all backstage for hair and makeup. It was Daria Strokous' birthday and they surprise her with flowers. How sweet, I thought. But then they came back with a cake! :wtf: A few of us took small pieces but (using makeup as an excuse) had one/two bite to be polite.. Vlada not only didn't have any, but she held Daria's plate for her on her own lap (Daria had no place to put the plate, and was holding her flowers) while Daria had some (not much, but some). And Vlada just stared the cake down... like she was a big magic genie and it was some evil little dwarf. When Daria was done, Vlada calmly walked over and put the plate with the rest of the cake on the tray.

I've seen her do stuff like this, it's like she enjoys testing/tempting herself...

BTW, I've seen pictures of the "cake incident" online.. I'll see if I can find them.

• Love
And Vlada just stared the cake down... like she was a big magic genie and it was some evil little dwarf. When Daria was done, Vlada calmly walked over and put the plate with the rest of the cake on the tray.

I've seen her do stuff like this, it's like she enjoys testing/tempting herself...

SG posted a pic before on the main site where Vlada had a donut. Well, I say had as in had on a plate. It was like she got tired of staring at it and took a nap :wtf: