Kendall Jenner

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f79/missoni-s-s-2018-kendall-jenner-harley-weir-296607.html Let’s just stay silent for a moment to think about the fact that they paid millions to hire Kendall Jenner in this campaign and then proceeded to cover her whole face

I'm not convinced she does get paid millions for anything TBH - I think a lot of celebrity incomes are smoke and mirrors. I think if they'd used a real supermodel for this campaign then they'd have maybe had to pay a lot more.

I'm not saying the Kardashian's don't strike some favourable deals, I just think if the job is something that they can claim makes them a 'model' then all of them would think the kudos from this was worth doing it for tuppence and some free underwear.

I'd love to see the finances of people like this, just to see what they actually get paid and how they invested it. I think they get a lot of freebies, have leased/rented expensive stuff rather than investing in sensible property and most of their 'multi-million' deals are hugely inflated and involve money going out to many other people along the way. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.

• Disagree
Reactions: 1 users
I'm not convinced she does get paid millions for anything TBH - I think a lot of celebrity incomes are smoke and mirrors. I think if they'd used a real supermodel for this campaign then they'd have maybe had to pay a lot more.

I'm not saying the Kardashian's don't strike some favourable deals, I just think if the job is something that they can claim makes them a 'model' then all of them would think the kudos from this was worth doing it for tuppence and some free underwear.

I'd love to see the finances of people like this, just to see what they actually get paid and how they invested it. I think they get a lot of freebies, have leased/rented expensive stuff rather than investing in sensible property and most of their 'multi-million' deals are hugely inflated and involve money going out to many other people along the way. Maybe that's just wishful thinking.
My thoughts exactly, but like you I dont know for sure. What I do know is they're walking advertisements and that at least in my case their "act" only disuades me. God forbid I look like a Kardashian/Jenner.

My thoughts exactly, but like you I dont know for sure. What I do know is they're walking advertisements and that at least in my case their "act" only disuades me. God forbid I look like a Kardashian/Jenner.
Her documented income was 20+ million last year. Let's be real, she earns money. Sure, that seems unfair and is unfair. But to deny that is absurd.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
Her documented income was 20+ million last year. Let's be real, she earns money. Sure, that seems unfair and is unfair. But to deny that is absurd.

That's true - I had completely forgotten about that particular story so my post was misguided and erroneous.

Excuse me. I really didn't think it through.
1. I forgot about their documented income.
2. If I even mentioned that they're walking ads, I shouldn't have been stupid & blind to the fact that that clearly means they attract more than enough customers to justify millionare pay checks on both "reality" and print.

4e2a7f5c-3981-44a4-9980-76582eef1d46.jpg

she looks so awkward in this picture. her pose and face expression...:slinkout:

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 5 users
91A2B69C-1DC1-4B73-AEF9-9EF06B510DD0.jpeg

She even lost her ab definition which she *once* had. And did anyone notice that she keeps wearing the like mom fit levis a lot lately that normally should be much looser? I just had to say it lol she makes them look like a straight leg jean when in reality they should be boyfriend fit. *a la Kaia Gerber in her favorite Levi denim cut offs... her thigh has so much space in those*

How has this one not been mentioned, I genuinely feel like Harley just gave up on this shot:

Missoni%E2%80%99s-SpringSummer-2018-Ads-Feature-Kendall-Jenner-1.jpg

This one, I don't hate. At least the composition and lighting are beautiful, however could certainly be improved with a stronger line through that back leg, and a casting rethink :eyeroll: :

Missoni%E2%80%99s-SpringSummer-2018-Ads-Feature-Kendall-Jenner-7.jpg

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I
How has this one not been mentioned, I genuinely feel like Harley just gave up on this shot:

This one, I don't hate. At least the composition and lighting are beautiful, however could certainly be improved with a stronger line through that back leg, and a casting rethink :eyeroll: :

In general I think this is a waste of some good ideas - with a different model this could have been a superb shoot. I love how the shadows reflect the lines and colours of the fabric - it's just a shame there's a lump of cookie dough holding the whole thing together.

• Agree
  • Funny
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
I

In general I think this is a waste of some good ideas - with a different model this could have been a superb shoot. I love how the shadows reflect the lines and colours of the fabric - it's just a shame there's a lump of cookie dough holding the whole thing together.
I was imagining this shoot with Bara Podzimkova and fell in love

• Agree

How can she call herself a model. There are 5'4" instagram "models" who can create beautiful shapes and look 5'10" with proper angles. Kendall looks 5'2" or shorter in that second pic.

• Agree
How stupid to edit a candid that much, when anyone can find the original one:supershame: She posted this pic of herself and celebface called it out
A8674582-111E-4039-AADE-71D91C21076E.jpeg
7AEF2578-239C-409A-867D-5197DE3E1D8F.jpeg
40596B12-A2D9-4B0A-8711-45CB127DA0EB.jpeg
3F25C042-48B3-4719-939F-72659F0B827C.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user