Kendall Jenner

Idk why she even bothered editing. It made almost no difference. Just don't post the pic if it's unflattering :whistling:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
6275B3AB-4F9D-4A45-BAC7-7EE116992E77.jpeg
3148D7D1-1B92-453D-8740-75883BB49B16.jpeg

1) What’s up with the “wannabe bodybuilder” thighs??
2) That dress is nightmare! It reveals a lot of her upper body and lower body too! And it’s transparent at some places! What was she thinking? I mean I’m not surprised that her choice was not something classy, since she sees this example from her sisters, but still...
3) I wonder how much time did it take for her to squeeze herself into the dress...
4) Her brows look like they are going to fly off her face.

5E7A66C0-DE8E-4FAB-83A9-8A937E55620E.jpeg

This look just irks me... from the widows peak to the thighs. She just looks like she’s about to burst at the seams everywhere.

• Agree
  • WTF
  • Gross
Reactions: 4 users
She photoshopped her Oscar pics. Not sure if the difference is visible in still images but if you like celebface they have the video comparison. Looks tacky imo.

8EC5884C-87BA-4C34-98AE-69FDA1954351.jpeg
EC5BF40F-83BD-4C99-874C-D6D24285FA1C.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
If these are recent, her (outer) thighs are looking particularly bad in that fanny pack pic. Not that Kendall is ever super thin, but her body usually looks at least okay IMO.
I believe they are called hip implants and the thick thighs must be on purpose to continue the family brand aesthetic. They all have the same surgeon after all and some pictures of Kendall I honestly thought were Kylie without the second glance. The before and afters are uncanny.

2F60A45C-6010-4235-B646-A659A12BA0EE.jpeg

A little OT but does anyone remember this woman? Pretty awful.
I know a regular man in his 60s that gets an annual liposuction! He does well for himself but is by no means super wealthy. I am sure the risks also get higher as you age but people will take the short cut in the name of vanity.

I don’t blame her for photoshopping that waist, but I do blame her for not photoshopping those thighs :whistling:
Not to mention she made her arms bigger by cinching her waist! Very amateurish.

If she’s going to photoshop she should at least pay someone to do it properly and save herself the shame.

“Also, I know I have kind of a … male energy? But I don’t want to say that wrong, because I’m not transgender or anything. I have a tough energy. I move differently.”

:mclap:

• WTF
  • Funny
Reactions: 8 users
“Also, I know I have kind of a … male energy? But I don’t want to say that wrong, because I’m not transgender or anything. I have a tough energy. I move differently.”

Jesus, this is like when Gigi and Zayn claimed to be genderqueer because they both wore pants.

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 13 users

Normally I'd not pay this kind of statement any mind, but with the Jenner/Kardashian family everything is so calculated. It has to be a pandering I'mNotLikeOtherGirls™ :jackoff: moment.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users