Kendall Jenner

Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.03.42 PM.png

Why would I ever want to do that

• WTF
  • Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 2 users

If I had to listen to this, so do all of you...

Me: sex-positivity is great! Spread the message in any way possible! Hooray positive portrayal of female masturbation!
Also me: does the end really justify the means here? Is this really the best way to get that message out? Is that a lanyard or a ribbon tail?

• Agree
  • Funny
Reactions: 3 users

If I had to listen to this, so do all of you...

Did you watch the whole music video? I thought it was pretty funny (in a low brow way). She's awkward in it, but I guess that's the point - unexpected finish with a big-name celebrity, not meant to be actually talented

Me: sex-positivity is great! Spread the message in any way possible! Hooray positive portrayal of female masturbation!
Also me: does the end really justify the means here? Is this really the best way to get that message out? Is that a lanyard or a ribbon tail?

It's a guy inhabiting a girl's body, if that changes the feminist message

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Did you watch the whole music video? I thought it was pretty funny (in a low brow way). She's awkward in it, but I guess that's the point - unexpected finish with a big-name celebrity, not meant to be actually talented
Yep, I think Lil Dicky’s songs/videos can be pretty funny. I get that her part is supposed to be kinda cringey, but I got so much secondhand embarrassment from it lol.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
She is also super awkward and boyish in that. I don’t get how she’s a model and a top model.
have to hand it down to their mother for being a QUEEN at milking and manipulating PR because we all know it wouldn't be the case otherwise."supermodel" my arse :jackoff:

• Agree
have to hand it down to their mother for being a QUEEN at milking and manipulating PR because we all know it wouldn't be the case otherwise."supermodel" my arse :jackoff:
Couldn’t agree more! Sometimes I wonder what would have happened to the Kardashians’ “carreers” without an amazing momager...

• Agree
This whole look would’ve been amazing if Kendall had slimmer legs imo:
View attachment 23014

Compared to other photos of her, I don't think her legs look that awful here. I don't know how recent this is and maybe it's the angle + well-tailored trousers but I actually think she looks pretty decent for Kendall standards lol

• Agree
Reactions: 11 users
I am surprised no one posted about this yet...

(this pictures have traumatized me, this is what I see in the corner of my room when I get sleep paralysis)

Attachments

• IMG_20180411_014904.jpg
    IMG_20180411_014904.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_20180411_014907.jpg
    IMG_20180411_014907.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_20180411_014910.jpg
    IMG_20180411_014910.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 195
  • WTF
  • Gross
  • Funny
Reactions: 16 users
I am surprised no one posted about this yet...

(this pictures have traumatized me, this is what I see in the corner of my room when I get sleep paralysis)
That’s kendall JENNER?? Is this recent? That might be the trashiest looking thing I’ve ever seen :superpuke:

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users