Kendall Jenner

91C7AB92-87AF-4A3E-B3AC-DA7F77FA57B2.jpeg
I get bloated just looking at her... she has ballooned up so much in the past 6 months

• Gross
Reactions: 1 users
View attachment 21280 I get bloated just looking at her... she has ballooned up so much in the past 6 months
So sad that she’s literally ranking up campaigns that have nothing to do w her as a model but as a celebrity. Her covers, Ads w Calvin Klein, La perla and Tods legit only depends on the fact that she’s a celeb but they still get her high on Models.com list because she’s signed to an agency lol

• Agree
View attachment 21280 I get bloated just looking at her... she has ballooned up so much in the past 6 months
Khloe's face and collarbones look more defined than Kendall's. I hate nepo models in general, but if you family connections place you at the top of an industry you dream of joining, why would you throw it away so easily? I think that is one reason why I don't like Kendall (v. Kaia Gerber/Lily-Rose Depp); she acts with a sense of entitlement (to fame) that prevents her from achievement that comes through any kind of hard work or dedication.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Khloe's face and collarbones look more defined than Kendall's. I hate nepo models in general, but if you family connections place you at the top of an industry you dream of joining, why would you throw it away so easily? I think that is one reason why I don't like Kendall (v. Kaia Gerber/Lily-Rose Depp); she acts with a sense of entitlement (to fame) that prevents her from achievement that comes through any kind of hard work or dedication.
Agreed--even people who don't keep up with models or the fashion industry know that Kendall is a terrible model. She hasn't grown at all since entering the industry. While I'll never strive for Gigi's body or rave over her editorial work like I do other models, Gigi certainly puts in work to maintain her body and, IMO has used her industry connections to build a career I would love to have. So while both Gigi and Kendall are both nepo models, I have so much more respect to Gigi for putting in actual effort. Meanwhile Kendall, who was signed in 2009, is still an expressionless zombie in every shot and has to rely on her celebrity fame to get her jobs, because we all know she damn well would not have lasted in this industry if it weren't for those things.

• Agree
Don't shoot me, but I actually like blonde hair on her.
Throwback to 2015 Kendall:

3rWSC1w.jpg

dJrqg2y.jpg

niX50qS.jpg

tlqZA2m.jpg

jqzjw2U.jpg

Her face has changed so much :nopity:

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
A9A66017-10E9-4AC1-BFE9-F5EC4D4A61DA.jpeg
First pic: This is Kendall Jenner.
Second pic: Uh, wait, this person is supposed to be Kendall, but all I see is Kris Jenner...

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user