Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

I've seen ton of her pictures all over the place but I've never really sat down and looked at her social media profiles.

Brb. Going to do some stalking. :hibye:

But her thigh gap is amazing. Well, I suppose her legs in general are. :luv:

I've seen ton of her pictures all over the place but I've never really sat down and looked at her social media profiles.

Brb. Going to do some stalking. :hibye:

But her thigh gap is amazing. Well, I suppose her legs in general are. :luv:
She is a waste of body, in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 users
12292756_1532349027086571_438475609_n.jpg

:seeya:

Reactions: 1 users
So I was looking at another forum where they were talking about her, and remember how we were all wtfing at her hairline? It looks like she purposely shaved it at some point.

1437297715837.png

Reactions: 1 user
I might be an awful person, but I would totally show this pic as a punishment to children who do not want to do something.
Like: could yo go to sleep hun?
-no
Then I might show you that picture...
- i am so sorry mom so sorry please dont!!
eDit: reffering to the smiley picture.

Reactions: 2 users
You get to a point where you have no idea if these are her real legs or she used some tool or photoshop or whatever she uses to alter her photos.

Reactions: 7 users
geeze, whats with her occasional near crouch shots. Her MAIN problem is she actually lacks a sense of style and class (I'll just momentarily ignore her supposed/alleged mental health problems). Looking at her, she's not hopeless in the appearance department, but so much else about her is.... Can she at least find some model friends to teach her how to present herself. waste of skinny.

Is this what her look was supposed to be? Young Saoirse Ronan? I thought models were supposed to be the refined and symmetrical versions of the their look-alike celebrity not the other way around.
srember037.jpg

2601-2.jpg

18994862.jpg