Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Skins-era Kaya is the the upgraded version of her :luvluv:

tumblr_niwxlt2Zk21sch18no5_400.png
0070ea9736ce24e01cf75aa6bda5ef29.jpg

tumblr_npbugfwHO21s98w0do1_500.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Does this Kaya girl have a thread?? :eek:
Yes, under Celebrities, but prepare for some disappointment. She had a tiny body when she was 14-18 on Skins but she's gotten much bigger :(

I still think her face is stunning, especially at her lowest weight. I'm watching her season of Skins right now and her face is so unique and captivating.

Yes, under Celebrities, but prepare for some disappointment. She had a tiny body when she was 14-18 on Skins but she's gotten much bigger :(

I still think her face is stunning, especially at her lowest weight. I'm watching her season of Skins right now and her face is so unique and captivating.

So sad :(

Although she's not like Barbara level gain - her thighs seem to be the only part of her that have gotten bigger, when she hides them she still looks relatively tiny (although maybe I'm just biased because I love her)

GettyImages-490536746-760x1141.jpg

So sad :(

Although she's not like Barbara level gain - her thighs seem to be the only part of her that have gotten bigger, when she hides them she still looks relatively tiny (although maybe I'm just biased because I love her)

GettyImages-490536746-760x1141.jpg
Kaya is incredibly pear shaped and her everything goes straight to her thighs. Her face doesn't look as lovely and delicate at higher weights either.

See here:

http://m.imgur.com/Aunbp?r

Basically
2fac9d6049e7e947f53bd5796de21ac2.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: 1 users
Yeah, doesn't mean it's good though hahahahha.
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw "uh oh new work" ...I knew we were in for a treat/terror. I am still amaze that I don't know wtf I'm looking at when I see her photos..... She will not make ME buy anything any time soon. Maybe a decent model for the grungy coming of age tween & teens though who still lack discerning taste.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users
At least ...she is still very skinny. I hope she has a Plan B if her model career isn't working out.