Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Ah sorry! I think Instagram purged a lot of fake followers a while back actually so they might be more on top of it than twitter but it's definitely harder to tell with Instagram although what @ZeroDiet's said about the likes versus follower numbers sounds pretty interesting.
Yeah they did but a lot of accounts are popping up again. They need to do another purge. I keep getting tagged by these random users/having these random accounts try to follow me (I keep mine to only people I know IRL) so that's how I can kinda tell.

Reactions: 1 users

454712-800w.jpg

:hibye:

you want to look effortless, not awkward. Shield the sun from your eyes, scratch the side of your nose, brush your hair out of your face - and by this, I mean ACTUALLY do these things, don’t just hold your arm up as if you’re brushing your hair out of your face, go ahead and DO the thing, over and over and over. Otherwise it looks stiff and silly, we can tell your faking.

I don't find her skinniness particularly shocking, it actually fits the atmosphere imho. In fact, her xylo makes me forget how boring her face is in those shoots.

Yes. The skinniness is the best about her.
I also do not find her sickly looking.

The pictures are really bad. Just another proof that you need more than the right stats to be a model.

Even though if I'd have to choose between TscheeTschee or Girlnah on the catwalk, I'd prefer the latter.

Can someone please post them all here?

It just says

FILE NOT FOUND

We couldn't find the page you requested!

for me

Thank you @Helen @oferta @bingeonvogue

That close up shot with the double tiara is actually the first flattering professional photo I've seen of her. I dig it. However, if the whole 'Kiki campaign ordeal' has taught us anything, it's not to shoot slimane-skinny girls in a slimane-style, the high contrast and monotone really accentuate any protruding bones, and the mass audience HATES to be reminded that there are gross, creepy skeletons inside us all.

This one is also actually really nice -
O66ZJnI.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I thought the photos were awful at first...but looking back I kind of dig how ugly she looks in them???

Reactions: 1 user
I'm all for a candid feel in shoots, but the mid-sneeze face isn't particularly flattering on her

Agreed. There's a difference between candid and over-dramatized, that guitar shot falls into the latter. A lullaby would have photographed better.

Reactions: 1 user
Wanting to appear more popular online. I can't think of any other reason people would do this. It seems ridiculous to me, just because it takes someone 30 seconds with a free app to discover that you've done this.

You know, I would like to be paid to follow stupid rich people on social media. Sign me up, the rent is too damn high.

Am I the only one who thinks her terrible photogenic quality and awkwardness would just translate better if she had a punk buzz cut and was left to her weird staring into space devices.
I mean she always looks dirty, she doesn't look feminine, she apparently doesn't have hips. If she was more androgynous maybe she would suddenly light up the camera w/ her weirdness. (admittedly maybe her playdough features aren't pretty enough either for NO hair but her hair just looks like a dirty mop as mentioned above and her hairline is frightening too)

Honestly, her current look and photos still makes me cringe, and if she's not good enough to even go on the runway I don't see how she can actually pull off modeling jobs in her current state (mentally or appearance, OR photo ability wise).

Reactions: 3 users