Kay Smetsers (Girlnah on Tumblr)

Is this what her look was supposed to be? Young Saoirse Ronan? I thought models were supposed to be the refined and symmetrical versions of the their look-alike celebrity not the other way around.
kays face is so unsymmetrical its unfortunate
7U5NJzB.jpg

also just noticed the wiry hair growing on that little patch she had shaved off :run:

She's just not a great looking girl. It's okay to be weird looking if you still look interesting. But it seems like she's trying too hard to be the "interesting model" when she's not. Her face is just boring and a worse looking version of that actress.

Reactions: 2 users
Omg just realized that I think she kind of looks like a whinier/less-symmetrical/attention-whor-ier/overall worse version of Olivia Mink. Totally unnecessary to have both

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Here's another from the Ain't Quite Laurent shoot. It's frustrating that she doesn't seem to be testing at all, or from what they've released on her profile. I still feel a glimmer of hope for her if she's ever able to translate what she does in her selfies into her modelling work. But maybe it really is all smoke and iphone lens distortions.

zD83aHU.jpg

Here's another from the Ain't Quite Laurent shoot. It's frustrating that she doesn't seem to be testing at all, or from what they've released on her profile. I still feel a glimmer of hope for her if she's ever able to translate what she does in her selfies into her modelling work. But maybe it really is all smoke and iphone lens distortions.

zD83aHU.jpg
I agree, I think she has potential, although I imagine her to be INCREDIBLY whiny and just generally annoying to work with.

I do not believe anything about her. Not even her life, posts, personality, body.
I thought we got over her.

Just from the first page she seemed so promising, so skinny with a cute elfin face in selfies. Such a disappointment to keep scrolling through this thread and find out she's an awful model, has the weirdest personality, and talks like a bad imitation of Cassie from Skins.

I don't get the negative vibe - this girl is harmless and boring, not half as annoying as many others, as long as she is that skinny and offers good thinspo she has my solidarity. :nod:

So, that pic in #490 would be my final word for the weekend ! :drool::D

kays face is so unsymmetrical its unfortunate
7U5NJzB.jpg

also just noticed the wiry hair growing on that little patch she had shaved off :run:
Does she remind anyone else of [less pretty/symmetrical] Kaya Scodelario here? (Right down to the initials)

cb1.jpg

Does she remind anyone else of [less pretty/symmetrical] Kaya Scodelario here? (Right down to the initials)

cb1.jpg
I kinda see it! I never would have thought of that but there are definitely similarities. Imagine Kaya's face on Kay's body though:bow:

Reactions: 1 user