Kate Bosworth

Looking good...

Tuesday 5th November

article-0-1936279B00000578-721_306x774.jpg

Sunday 3rd November

article-0-192E05EB00000578-520_634x977.jpg

Saw these yesterday and saved them straight to my phone, legs legs legs!!:luvluv:

she looks absolutely lovely, her legs are perfect. I also love those shoes on her, that style suits her very well. That is thinspo for me. :bow:

One of my favorite shoots of her.

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-000.png

Oh God, I'm in love with her eyes...
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-002.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-001.png

Femme fatale.
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-003.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-005.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-004.png

This one is just... :bow: She has such a magnetic quality.
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-006.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-007.png

Lucky guy, no?
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-008.png

Wow these shots ate amazing! Sorry to quote them all but I'm in love

No denying that she do has her fashionable moments and skinnylooking times ! I still don't know what she is famous for ? Singer, actress, 'it girl' ?

How much does she weigh?? I've looked everywhere online and every source says '115' which is TOTAL BS. I have a very similar build and find her thinner body a good gauge of what i want to be, so any ideas?

No denying that she do has her fashionable moments and skinnylooking times ! I still don't know what she is famous for ? Singer, actress, 'it girl' ?
:hmm:
When you google Kate Bosworth every entry says "actress", its written just after her name, I think it would have been so much quicker for you than writing this post actually.

Reactions: 2 users
I prefered to wait 2 weeks to get a post like yours.:kiss: I googled NOW, wiki says actress, singer and model. oh my, the whole package.

Skinny and lovely as always at Homefront Premiere in Las Vegas, rocking a Fendi dress. :)
BZoX8cZCEAEmCqP.png

She almost looks skinnier than the model!
Kate-Bosworth-Wearing-Fendi-Homefront-Las-Vegas-Premiere-4.jpg

At Homefront press conference, in Alexander McQueen dress and Louboutin shoes.
kate-bosworth-vogue-19nov13-getty_426x639.jpg

Don't know where she is here, but oh so chic.
kate-bosworth-vogue-19nov13-pa_426x639.jpg

102713-Kate-Bosworth-350.jpg

Skinny and lovely as always at Homefront Premiere in Las Vegas, rocking a Fendi dress. :)
BZoX8cZCEAEmCqP.png

She almost looks skinnier than the model!
Kate-Bosworth-Wearing-Fendi-Homefront-Las-Vegas-Premiere-4.jpg

oh. my. god.

Kate looks FAB!!! Ah, I have always loved her, but damn.. she is looking so good. :luv:

And she is DEFINITELY skinnier than the model (or at least according to the picture).

oh. my. god.

Kate looks FAB!!! Ah, I have always loved her, but damn.. she is looking so good. :luv:

And she is DEFINITELY skinnier than the model (or at least according to the picture).
I know right :luv:
And I'm in love with her differently coloured eyes, they're so special and lovely!

oh. my. god.

I agree. And also, her hair and earrings look amazing!

How did you land your breakout role in Blue Crush?

K: It was so insane. I had just graduated from high school. I moved out to L.A. by myself and got Blue Crush two months later. I am naturally pretty small and, when I got the role, the producer was like, “I don’t know if you can play a surfer believably. You’re going to have to put on some muscle.” I was like, “Okay, anything you want!”

C: How did you muscle up?

K: I was weight training and learning to surf seven hours a day, seven days a week, for four months. I gained 15 pounds of muscle, which is a lot for me. It was a completely different body shape…like putting on a costume to get into character. I didn’t fit into my jeans, and that had never happened before. My weight usually doesn’t fluctuate.

Source: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/kate-bosworth-2

I really can't imagine her having 15 extra pounds of muscle :nervous:
Anyway, I would love to know more about her diet etc.

At the Topshop Grand Opening at the Grove

wenn20135348__oPt.jpg

wenn20135356__oPt.jpg

Kate-Bosworth-In-JW-Anderson-For-Topshop-Topshop-LA-Grand-Opening.jpg

Kate-Bosworth-J.W.-Aderson-x-Topshop-Denim-Shirt-3-e1360904608263.jpg

She makes Demi Lovato look huuuge. Lovely persistent skinny!

Demi Lovato IS HUGEEEE :lol: sorrynotsorry. She gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 1 user