Kate Bosworth

getting-ready-for-the-met-kate-bosworth-met-gala-6_110113387369.jpg

MAJOR SHOE LUST. :drool:

I just caught up with the last month or so of her tfs thread. Same as usual but I'll post the images anyway. Her arms are actually not just looking bigger than her legs, proportion wise as per, but kind of, saggy? She seems very soft, all restriction no exercise, and it's not helping her as she visibly ages, IMO. Of course she's miles miles miles better than 99% of celebrities body wise but, you know, this forum encourages me to nit-pick :whistling:

ETA: Hold up, I have to re-upload the images cause I'm a noob and ignored AB's image posting advice...

OK...

acqrTHMO.jpg

adrDiRAU.jpg

acqS0hez.jpg

FBWRuJZ.jpg

abxoAbDg.jpg

abwavsTA.jpg

she looks adorbs in the last one anyway

ffs my 15mins passed after I realised I messed it up again, mods @Apple @SugarFree @ExtraShot feel free to erase my idiocy, meanwhile

yXZem7f.jpg

DaaYzp7.jpg

7UXJQsY.jpg

WRGR6hy.jpg

4ckPim4.jpg

FBWRuJZ.jpg

1Ln1yLG.jpg

Szw1lAT.jpg

she looks adorbs in the last one anyway

Last edited by a moderator:
I think her constant fluctuations are due to her icky little habit :nervous:. She is still one of my favorite skinny celebs, though.

This month's photos:
article-2361978-1AC81DB9000005DC-533_634x933.jpg

article-2361978-1AAA56B2000005DC-959_634x862.jpg

article-2361978-1AA61EC0000005DC-167_634x897.jpg

My co-worker interviewed her at this event. She said that Kate Bosworth is very photogenic and looks great on camera, but IRL she's not as pretty. Her face has zero fat or softness - her skin apparently looks like how your knuckles look when you clench your fist tight, like literally stretched over her bones, and it's extremely thin to the point you could see her veins and capillaries. Bodywise, skinny for a celeb, but not Vlada-thin.

Reactions: 1 users
I think her constant fluctuations are due to her icky little habit :nervous:.

what do you mean:confused: (sorry if i don't get it:oops:).
though i don't see that much fluctuation, for a celeb at least. she has been pretty constant with her weight through the years imo...

I find her really inspiring because I am not model-tall (I'm 5'6) and acheiving legs like Vlada's will never quite be possible because I can't get that length or shape. I like Kate's body shape, proportions, and size, and she wears great clothes... I hate that her weight fluctuates weirdly, but lately she looks really good (imo)

I find her really inspiring because I am not model-tall (I'm 5'6) and acheiving legs like Vlada's will never quite be possible because I can't get that length or shape. I like Kate's body shape, proportions, and size, and she wears great clothes... I hate that her weight fluctuates weirdly, but lately she looks really good (imo)

Totally agree with you here. She rocks what she has, and although she fluctuates, it's within a small range so that's understandable and she always dresses very well and body-wise tends to look like one of the best amidst the actor-crew.

Bodywise, skinny for a celeb, but not Vlada-thin.

They have different heights and all, it is impossible to reach a 'Vlada-thin' level unlike you are Vlada herself or another tall, thin model with super thin arms.

For a celeb (or whatever she is) KB dresses well and is skinny.

I really love her lipstick color fitting so well to her dress in the latest pic. :bow: