Kate Bosworth

Kate Bosworth is my god. Prime example of what weight loss can do for your looks:

kate-bosworth-long-bangs-straight.jpg
Kate+Bosworth+Celebration+40th+Anniversary+ss8KE-Byupnl.jpg

I don't know when the first picture was taken, it must have been a few years ago, though. The second one is from 2012. So thinspiring! :luv:

Wow, that is such a huge difference! She looks so much better.

Really crazy how fast she gained :wtf:

But I think it won't get worse...

She's so short, I think even a small gain shows immediately. I can't imagine her getting bigger than this though. If anything, I bet she'll be slimmer again in a few weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
She's so short, I think even a small gain shows immediately. I can't imagine her getting bigger than this though. If anything, I bet she'll be slimmer again in a few weeks.

She's 5'5-5'6, that ain't so so short for a woman- xD. Anyway, I think she'll lose it soon!

Really crazy how fast she gained :wtf:

But I think it won't get worse...

i agree, just a few weeks ago I was thinking she looked almost painfully thin. her legs were almost the thinnest I had ever seen them... I think somewhere between then and now is a happy medium

Um guys, of the pictures posted by @classichic only the last two are from this year's coachella, the bigger first two aren't recent. Also she's always held more weight in her arms than her legs, I noticed too when I was looking at the recent pics on her tfs thread a few days ago, and remembered thinking it in the past.

As well as that, ankle boots are never favourable for long skinny looking legs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um guys, of the pictures posted by @classichic only the last two are from this year's coachella, the bigger first two aren't recent. Also she's always held more weight in her arms than her legs, I noticed too when I was looking at the recent pics on her tfs thread a few days ago, and remembered thinking it in the past.

As well as that, ankle boots are never favourable for long skinny looking legs.

oops sorry. I always thought she had slimmer arms :hmm:. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
oops sorry. I always thought she had slimmer arms :hmm:. Sorry.

I'm not disputing the fact that she may have gained a little, she was looking super frail very recently and doesn't look so 'fragile' at Coachella this year, but I think the outfits play a little part too. And anyway, I was just pointing out the oldness of the first two images you posted, since other girls here were shocked at her 'quick gain', which wasn't actually quite what it appeared to be.

I'm not disputing the fact that she may have gained a little, she was looking super frail very recently and doesn't look so 'fragile' at Coachella this year, but I think the outfits play a little part too. And anyway, I was just pointing out the oldness of the first two images you posted, since other girls here were shocked at her 'quick gain', which wasn't actually quite what it appeared to be.

oh ok. Still I'm sorry for posting older pictures. :kiss: