Kate Bosworth

Kate is such a beautiful, classic bride :luv:

83c5af3b43b4ec22_Kate-Post.jpg

1378226406_kate-bosworth-article.jpg

Blind Items Revealed
June 24, 2013

This B-/C+ mostly movie actress who has almost A list name recognition, but has not done much since falling in love was at a restaurant this week and ordered five separate dishes which is as much as she usually eats in a month. She pushed her fork through all the dishes, but only drank some wine and then some more wine and ended up not eating anything.

Kate Bosworth

I really adore her fashion sense, she always looks effortlessly chic! But otherwise, I don't think I've ever seen a movie with her in it, except for Blue Crush. And the fact that I'm embarassed to admit to it says enough about her acting ability^^

She's so beautiful, well put-together, and striking looking. Also, I love that she has chosen a guy who support her skinniness--you never see her putting on 'love pounds' anymore (she put on a bit with orlando). Total body inspiration (average height!)

She's so beautiful, well put-together, and striking looking. Also, I love that she has chosen a guy who support her skinniness--you never see her putting on 'love pounds' anymore (she put on a bit with orlando).

i thought especially orlando likes his girls skinny, as AB said :shy:

i thought especially orlando likes his girls skinny, as AB said :shy:

I bet he does, I just noticed that Kate gained weight with him near the end of their relationship--maybe that was more stress weight then, so i should correct myself

She's so beautiful, well put-together, and striking looking. Also, I love that she has chosen a guy who support her skinniness--you never see her putting on 'love pounds' anymore (she put on a bit with orlando). Total body inspiration (average height!)

Agreed! I love her too, by far my most admirable celeb!

I really admire her discipline and love her style. She is lucky in that, no matter how skinny she gets, her face is on the rounder side so her looks don't suffer. For me, her body is total thinspo. I have a similar body type, with a longer torso and shorter legs. Although when she gets super tiny Im like "okay, unattainable". :twisted: Love her though.

Kate Bosworth Seduces in Vs. Magazine S/S '13 by Guy Aroch

One of my favorite shoots of her.

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-000.png

Oh God, I'm in love with her eyes...
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-002.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-001.png

Femme fatale.
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-003.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-005.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-004.png

This one is just... :bow: She has such a magnetic quality.
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-006.png

Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-007.png

Lucky guy, no?
Kate+Bosworth+Vs.+Magazine+SS+2013-008.png

Reactions: 1 user