Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

No one should have to see some disgusting pig like her and even take her as their role model. You'll just end up as a fat, frustrated chick, when -if you had taken better care of yourself- you could have a much better life.
Maybe she's simply too weak to resist the temptation of shitty food. One more reason to dislike her.

Sheesh! Who peed in your cheerios?
The only disgusting thing I see here is people like YOU who are posting such low things. If Jessica Simpson feels comfortable in her own skin, good for her! Why should it bother you?
When you post things like that, it only shows that you are super insecure, and too weak to respect someone that is happier than you. I feel sorry for you.

Reactions: 1 user
The only disgusting thing I see here is people like YOU who are posting such low things. If Jessica Simpson feels comfortable in her own skin, good for her! Why should it bother you?
When you post things like that, it only shows that you are super insecure, and too weak to respect someone that is happier than you. I feel sorry for you.

I have personally never experienced someone peeing in my cheerios, could you describe how that tastes and how you felt afterwards? :hmm:

Oh, by the way, shhhh.

I really couldn't agree more. It's so disgusting to see her or to read about her diet.
Eating like a pig during pregnancy isn't good for the child either, so why put the baby AND yourself through that?
Plus, sadly "celebrities" like her still are role models to many young girls. No one should have to see some disgusting pig like her and even take her as their role model. You'll just end up as a fat, frustrated chick, when -if you had taken better care of yourself- you could have a much better life.
Maybe she's simply too weak to resist the temptation of shitty food. One more reason to dislike her.

I couldn´t agree more.
The problem that she put her and her kid´s health on risk is one thing already discussed in this thread, I guess we all agree it´s unhealthy and irresponsible.
One other thing that bothers me even more is the fact that she is, like you said, a role model for young girls.
What are they supposed to think?
That you are allowed to pig out when you´re pregnant?
That it´s an inevitable side effect of pregnancy to irreversibly ruin your body?

I have personally never experienced someone peeing in my cheerios, could you describe how that tastes and how you felt afterwards?

Oh, by the way, shhhh.

Hahaha. You missed my point.
All I'm saying is that you don't need to be such a hater over something like cheesecake.
Sorry if I came off as rude.

All I'm saying is that you don't need to be such a hater over something like cheesecake.

I read every single post in this thread, also the ones of @leigh or @PinkJaguar .
But I have to say that her diet consisted of an awful lot of fatty, disgusting things; the cheesecake was probably one of the least unhealthy ones of it.
So, I´m on @leigh ´s side with this- she obviously gained the weight because she felt like she could during that time, AND she had a big f**** contract with Weight Watchers, so she could only benefit from gaining and losing as much as possible. (the latter one is still to be proven, and I highly doubt she will make it anywhere near a BMI of 20- 22)

Last edited by a moderator:
$3,000,000 deal with Weight Watchers, ladies!!! 50 bucks to whoever called it!!! I, personally, am SUPER excited! I'm over Jennifer Hudson sing-screaming at me to join Weight Watchers. It will be nice to have a new face telling me I'm too fat.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...pson-3m-weight-watchers-deal-lose-baby-weight

Oh goodness gracious. Yet another celebrity promoting a diet with packaged food crap. Unbelievable. :superpuke:

I'm glad I don't watch much TV anymore!

Im just thinking about how many ab work outs shes going to have to do in order to regain some kind of toned tummy after pregnancy... hmm..

No one should have to see some disgusting pig like her and even take her as their role model. You'll just end up as a fat, frustrated chick, when -if you had taken better care of yourself- you could have a much better life.
When you post things like that, it only shows that you are super insecure, and too weak to respect someone that is happier than you. I feel sorry for you

"Sorry if i came off as rude?" What are you talking about?
Stop insulting other members like that. This is a pro skinny site, if you have a problem with bitchy comments about fat people you should look for another forum. And do you REALLY believe Jessica Simpson feels comfortable the size she is right now? Especially now that she's part of "the Weight Watchers family"? :lol: I don't think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Think ya took a Wrong Turn at Alberquerque, honey. The Fat Acceptance thread is thataway. http://www.skinnygossip.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1803

I have to disagree. I guess I was born with lack of a maternal instinct. I don't like kids.. Don't want kids... And never want to be pregnant. I find nothing beautiful about naked pregnant women.

"Sorry if i came off as rude?" What are you talking about?
Stop insulting other members like that. This is a pro skinny site, if you have a problem with bitchy comments about fat people you should look for another forum. And do you REALLY believe Jessica Simpson feels comfortable the size she is right now? Especially now that she's part of "the Weight Watchers family"? :lol: I don't think so.

Totally agree with you. I had another flirtation with insanity where I decided to do WW again because I saw it work for some friends of mine. Even though I'd heard the rumors that she would be the next endorser, for some reason it made me soooo angry that I immediately cancelled my subscription, got right back onto MFP, and have a newfound desire to lose more weight than this overprivileged cow. :twisted:

Totally agree with you. I had another flirtation with insanity where I decided to do WW again because I saw it work for some friends of mine. Even though I'd heard the rumors that she would be the next endorser, for some reason it made me soooo angry that I immediately cancelled my subscription, got right back onto MFP, and have a newfound desire to lose more weight than this overprivileged cow. :twisted:

My mum is doing WW....but she's cheating all the time, "forgets" to write down points of what she ate...
I hate Jessica Simpson even more now...saying she feels so comfortable in her skin and then joining WW - she's such a hypocrite. At least now she got A LOT of money for gaining all that weight. :rolleyes:

Earning tons of cash for stuffing your face with cheesecake? Damned, whats wrong with this world? :nopity:

She will lose weight but i doubt that she'll ever be skinny again.

You´re right.
Looking at her pregnancy pictures, there´s NO WAY she will bounce back in shape ever again.
This huge amount of fat and stretched skin is just too much. Maybe with some surgery and lots of Photoshop we´ll see her in a bikini again, but sorry to be that honest - she f*cked up her body, and this time it´s forever.

Every celebrity who has been pregnant and magically got back to their before weight and figure were the ones who remained slim throughout their whole pregnancy (Victora Beckham, Alessandra Ambrosio, Gisele Bündchen, Miranda Kerr, Sasha P. - although her after pregnancy photos didn´t show up yet, I still believe she did well)