Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

It's just BULLSHIT, and it makes me go crazy!
Excuse me, but women DO NOT HAVE TO GAIN during pregnancy! :rolleyes:
My mom had one kg less after birth than when she got pregnant, so whales like Jessica Simpson just make me go crazy -.-
If you are having a baby, EAT HEALHTY you moron. You can't get THAT fat by eating healthy, veggies, fruit, lean protein... I mean you can put up a few pounds, but how she looks, it's sad.

reg_634.jess.cm.123012_copy.jpg

2nd pregnancy bikini shot. :run: Her boobs haven't even deflated from the first one yet.

doesn't even look like her.
how far along is she?
how can her belly be that huge already? other women look like that when a week before they give birth. :nervous:

^ Oh yeah
I've heard of deep fried ice cream too
Recipe : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLr42Pkg2KI
And so I can help reinforce it's gross-ness - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h76OxJ8x-6w
ENJOY!!

OMG that last video :superpuke::superpuke::superpuke: I'm going to look at that every time I want to eat something I don't need. I did not even realize people actually have those deep fry machines or whatever you call them in their homes? Is this normal in the US?

Anyway, back on topic. I have to say I haven't been following her weight fluctuations, but her face does look a lot better in the last photo posted over here than it did during her first pregnancy. I hope she uses pictures of how horrible she looked last time as motivation to make this pregnancy a healthier one! Women eating unhelthily during pregnancy are just selfish IMO. I'm so thankful my mother "fed me" salmon, avocados, mackerel etc and stayed away from sugar when she was pregnant! Essential fatty acids are SO important for the fetus (esp the brain), and likewise staying away from sugar and bad stuff helps give the child a healthy body later.

I think women usually look bigger faster during second pregnancies, because all of their stomach muscles are already stretched out.

Wow, if I did not know that was her in the picture, I never would have guessed that was her.

I think I'll just leave this here, Jessica channeling Audrey Hepburn. :rolleyes:

from SkinnyVSCurvy said:
''I love to show off my curves, but being a mom, I guess I do it in a little bit more classy way, even though for Halloween I was a milkmaid – but there are moments.

Since I don't have a child/never been pregnant, I decided to look it up
http://www.babymed.com/food-and-nutrition/take-out-and-fast-food-during-pregnancy
http://pregnancy.amuchbetterway.com/sugar-and-pregnancy/
Eating junk & excessive sweets during pregnancy can lead to gestational diabetes.
Also says you need only 300 extra calories a day during even your 2nd & 3rd trimesters
so it's not really 'eating for two' - or FOUR, in Jessica's case
and pregnant women should gain up to 25-30 pounds during the pregnancy. Definitely more like 40 in her case.

I remember seeing a documentary on how all these processed foods are not meant for us. Our body is not capable of breaking them down as well as unprocessed foods. At least not on a daily basis.
I don't know why people like her throw their health out the window, especially during a time as important as a pregnancy.
Worse are the people condoning this behavior and all those people who will read this and think it's okay and potentially harm their babies.

So true! It's the one time you really SHOULDN'T be eating sweets and junk food. AND breast-feeding. Only I didn't think you had to gain that much! In our child health class we were told it's around 10-15 pounds. But either way, if you return to normal healthy eating after, breast-feeding can burn up to 500 calories a day, and you're supposed to keep it up for up to 2 years even! So she is definitely not right in that kind of diet during pregnancy...That being said, people commenting on the high weight of her baby are a bit mistaken...having a high birth weight gives you less risk of obesity/diabetes/etc. for the child than having a low birth weight (complicated reasoning). That being said, it's more about what is eaten during the pregnancy rather than the weight that'll determine that in the long run. Anyways sorry for the long rant! Hahah I agree with your post!!!

Jessica Simpson is an idiot!!!!

So true! It's the one time you really SHOULDN'T be eating sweets and junk food. AND breast-feeding. Only I didn't think you had to gain that much! In our child health class we were told it's around 10-15 pounds. But either way, if you return to normal healthy eating after, breast-feeding can burn up to 500 calories a day, and you're supposed to keep it up for up to 2 years even! So she is definitely not right in that kind of diet during pregnancy...That being said, people commenting on the high weight of her baby are a bit mistaken...having a high birth weight gives you less risk of obesity/diabetes/etc. for the child than having a low birth weight (complicated reasoning). That being said, it's more about what is eaten during the pregnancy rather than the weight that'll determine that in the long run. Anyways sorry for the long rant! Hahah I agree with your post!!!

Seriously, she was paid 3
$3 million dollars to lose weight that she could not do?? My top weight was 170 pounds???? Enough with this brain dead bimbo. How many of us have lost more than that amount over and over again for free? Wasn't it convient, when Weight Watchers is breathing down her neck she gets pregnant again....so she doesn't have to complete the contract. "I don't konw how that happened y'all....I was just eating some deepfried chicken steak dippped in cheese and the lovin' started again....oh well"
Weight Watchers is left holding her fun bags!!!

Seriously, I am her height and my top weight of all time in high school was about 160 and I was teased incessantly for being a fat girl. If I posted pics, I would be about where she was POST baby weight lose. Stop lying and give the money back you cheetio loving, cheese fried addicted fraud!!!