Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

I think lots of models did photoshoots when they were pregnant and most of the times i find these pictures very beautiful, there's nothing gross about it though i agree with you about Jessica Simpson...lots of photoshop and still gross...

Pregnant beauties (in my eyes):

xin_0810032515167061666539.jpg

Image.ashx

miranda_kerr_pregnant_W-300x416.jpg

Totally agree.

And from someone who has had TWO over 10 lbs babies, she looks damn good. You have no idea the water retention and swelling that happens when your body is carrying around that big of a baby.

Anyway, I am a mom and someone who has been pregnant, so I will back away from convo because to me there is nothing more special than a pregnant belly. We were all inside a big huge belly at one point and we left our mother's bodies ravaged... It's what you do AFTER the baby that matters IMO. :run:

Sorry but this chick is soooo disgusting. I agree with what some of you said about how she is just using this as one more excuse to eat, eat, eat.

And am I the only one who finds pregnancy revolting? I don't mean all the cushy stuff like babies and all that, I'm just talking about pregnant bodies.. it's so.... gross.. so.. like, fat and juicy and just ... eww.

And I've never known any girl who got her pre-baby body back 100%.. ever!

It changes your body shape forever. I have a good friend who is in the industry, had a baby and still works, but your hips change, the elacsticity (sp?) of your skin changes... She said is done having kids after this one. lol

Oh Jessica! This is just so bad.

I do feel semi-sorry for her because I think she was destined to be one of those women who look like crap when pregnant. (There seems to be some media propaganda that all pregnant women are beautiful; well, I can tell you as someone who works in Maternal/Neonatal health, it's absolute bull! Some women get the glow and carry the weight wonderfully. Others, like Ms. Simpson, balloon up and look like beached baby whales) BUT! She certainly didn't help herself with her diet chooses.

Also, I am a firm believer that just because a woman is pregnant does NOT mean she is a walking incubator for the infant for the next 40 weeks - but Jessica seems to have forgotten that her actions can impact her child for the rest of its life.

Well said.

I understand that she is pregnant- but wow! This is a whole different thing. She is gigantic. There is no possible way she is merely contracting fluids as she has stated.
It is also selfish of her to become so large- she is overfeeding her child. Also, she is eating very unhealthily which is not fair to her child.
And the worst part is she will likely grow larger as she has another month to go.

You can't "overfeed" a baby in utero. It is impossible. The placenta feeds a nourishes the baby for what it needs and the rest goes to the mom. So the shit that she is shoving her face with is hurting her.

People who have big babies is due to genetics (unless they are gestational diabetes, which again is not designated just for fatties).

Sorry if I am being a bitch on this thread, just feel like I need to respond to some mis-information.

No way, TEN POUNDS??! I really hope it's not going to be an overweight child just because Jessica felt like she could eat everything during pregnancy, that would be horrible.

Oh my goodness. How much did you weigh when you were born? If we are going on your logic, everyone who is skinny on here should have been born under 5lbs.

The size you were when you were born HAS NOTHING to do with what size you will end up when you are a grown adult. NOTHING. Shaquille O'Neal could have been a 5 lbs baby...

Ten?

TEN? :cry: Okay, now I feel bad for Jessica.

I really hope this hasn't screwed her kid over too much. Then again, I was a huge baby and I was relatively tiny throughout my childhood, so we'll have to see!

Interesting...

"Sorry if i came off as rude?" What are you talking about?
Stop insulting other members like that. This is a pro skinny site, if you have a problem with bitchy comments about fat people you should look for another forum. And do you REALLY believe Jessica Simpson feels comfortable the size she is right now? Especially now that she's part of "the Weight Watchers family"? :lol: I don't think so.

You know... you are right. I will also keep my mouth shut. I apologize if any of my posts came off rude as well. I am here to focus on skinny. It is hard when you have been pregnant with large babies however to read and not comment. I know when some/most of you have babies you will feel different about a pregnant body :)

But I will stfu now :cool:

She´s a chosen fattie.
I remember a picture of her from that "Duke" movie she was in (never seen it though, only footage), and her ribs were showing - also, she didn´t even look bad in the "Those shoes are made for walking" video.
What a waste of potential and beauty. :nopity:

She CAN be skinny, or at leat slim, if she wants to or has the right personal coach. But she chose to be a texan fattie, so she lost all my respect.

I hope this works, but when I saw this picture I immediately thought of this forum and what we've been saying all along

Attachments

• jessica simpson.jpg
    jessica simpson.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 117
From Oct. 22
Looks like she lost a little weight but she's obviously hiding behind her massive purse.:lol:
FFN_Simpson_J_SX_FF3FF6_102012_50921311.jpg
FFN_SimpsonJ_Lunch_SX_FF3_FF6_102012_50921420.jpg
FFN_SimpsonJ_Lunch_SX_FF3_FF6_102012_50921418.jpg
FFN_SimpsonJ_Lunch_SX_FF3_FF6_102012_50921410.jpg
FFN_Simpson_J_SX_FF3FF6_102012_50921316.jpg

Just another cheap excuse for her to stuff her face with crap. Let´s see how much she gains this time.

Poor baby.

Wow, her body and metabolism surely will be suffering from this past year. I mean first the pregnancy + baby and super unhealthy weight gain, then the weight loss and extreme exercising to drop quite a lot of weight fast and now pregnancy again and weight gain again . Surely it will do wonders for her health. :rolleyes: