Jessica Simpson admits to her ugly diet

Hi, I'm new to this site. i love reading all the great advice. But in regards to this particular post, you know pregnancy affects all women very differently. Some get really really big, and bounce back after, some only gain a little. It's different for everyone. Speaking from experience, there are just some things you MUST eat when you are craving something during a pregnancy. As long as you don't eat cheesecake every single day, then every once in a while it's OK. I personally, didn't eat much sweets, but wanted lots of carbs. Only gained 28 lbs. Most all of it came off instantly.
I think Jessica Simpson is gaining too much weight during her pregnancy and seems that she is using it as an excuse to eat everything she wants. (ALOT of women do this) It is very bad for so many reasons, but that is between her and her doctor I guess.

Hi, I'm new to this site. i love reading all the great advice. But in regards to this particular post, you know pregnancy affects all women very differently. Some get really really big, and bounce back after, some only gain a little. It's different for everyone. Speaking from experience, there are just some things you MUST eat when you are craving something during a pregnancy. As long as you don't eat cheesecake every single day, then every once in a while it's OK. I personally, didn't eat much sweets, but wanted lots of carbs. Only gained 28 lbs. Most all of it came off instantly.
I think Jessica Simpson is gaining too much weight during her pregnancy and seems that she is using it as an excuse to eat everything she wants. (ALOT of women do this) It is very bad for so many reasons, but that is between her and her doctor I guess.

Sorry, but I think that's a bunch of shit. :nopity:

This would incite massive flooding in and around coastal regions! All that displaced water would have to go somewhere!

Lets just say what needs to be said here. She put our entire ecosystem in danger.

Reactions: 1 user
Ugh this makes me so mad! I feel so bad for her baby. I want to shake people like this that really just don't understand how important eating healthy is. I hope her guy will enforce good eating habits for the child at least. God, just so so bad.

^Considering the baby must be swimming in the sac full of 'a lot of amniotic fluid' with fried oreos and the likes, I don't think the dad is gonna be able to stop him when he's a kid. He couldn't stop Jessica now, could he?

Reactions: 1 user
I hope she ate right for the baby's sake, she needs to take responsibility for her child, not just her! She'll be setting them up badly for life :disgusted:

1334697191_jessica-simpson-article.jpg

This was a month ago. She has pretty much been in hiding since then. She probably can't walk ;)

Jessica Simpson is still expecting.
"To everyone who keeps congratulating me on the birth of my baby girl," she Tweeted Saturday, "I'm still pregnant!! Don't believe what you read ladies and gents."

Simpson recently played bridesmaid at a pal's wedding, which she attended with fiancé Eric Johnson.
"Jessica looked stunning," a source told PEOPLE of the event. "She was moving very slowly and Eric held on to her tightly so she wouldn't trip in her shoes."

(The star, 31, has said she's "waddling" but still wearing high heels.)

Added an eyewitness at her friend's nuptials, "It was difficult for her to get around, but she was a great sport and kept smiling."

SarcasmOn//Awwww! My heart goes out to her!! The perils of pregnancy!

oh my god, i can't believe she's STILL pregnant! these pics look like she's already been pregnant a year!
I think it's so sad that she gained all that weight. I mean, she was nowhere near skinny before and yeah, women gain weight during pregnancy. But that's just so.. unnecessary. That's what you look like when for 9 months you just eat everything and tons of that. I don't understand anything about pregnancy cravings, since i've not been pregnant yet, but i guess sometimes you'll just have to give in to them. But eating cheesecake and fried oreos or whatever she's been eating... so unhealthy for her and her child. :/

She gave birth yesterday, the baby weighed almost 10 pounds. I'm so shocked. That kid is going to be so fat, poor girl.

She gave birth yesterday, the baby weighed almost 10 pounds. I'm so shocked. That kid is going to be so fat, poor girl.

No way, TEN POUNDS??! I really hope it's not going to be an overweight child just because Jessica felt like she could eat everything during pregnancy, that would be horrible.