WAIT. So this "agency" she is working for... it's basically an upgraded waitressing service. Am I reading it completely wrong? She is now a high-end waitress. And I'm using the term high-end veeeeeeery lightly.

I'm perplexed as to how she's getting signed after being dropped so often? Do agencies not check models' histories? I would have thought that a model with a long history of agency-jumping for whatever reason would be a HUGE red flag, regardless of how much "potential" they have. Could you please clarify? :)

I'm still really interested in this - could a VIP answer?

I mean, somewhere on this forum, in writing, is a confession that when NEXT told her to get her hips down she mentally rebelled. Who would take that? Or is it a all-publicity-is-good-publicity kind of thing? Does someone see real potential in this girl to land an actual job?

I mean, somewhere on this forum, in writing, is a confession that when NEXT told her to get her hips down she mentally rebelled. Who would take that? Or is it a all-publicity-is-good-publicity kind of thing? Does someone see real potential in this girl to land an actual job?

From the Runway Waitress website:
Runway Waiters is a unique agency that provides runway and high fashion models, skilled in bar-tending, serving, brand promoting and hosting, for upscale events, store openings and private parties.

So: it's not a modelling agency. They just sign girls who went to L.A. dreaming of becoming models, didn't make it, but are pretty enough to work as high-end waitresses.

Reactions: 1 users

She's probably offering more than just bar-tending and serving.

Yeah, but she's also with Wilhelmina and Next Miami, two legit and certainly not too bad agencies. Also inerested in @Ellie's and @ZeroDiet's question.

By the way, I just saw that Next is also representing chefs. Didn't know that at all. Quite an...interesting pairing, models and chefs.

Reactions: 1 user
Quite an...interesting pairing, models and chefs
img-thing

^ that wasn't me lol

The Runway Waiters thing is something some models do to make money on the side. It can actually pay fairly well compared to regular waitressing. So if you're a commercial girl not booking enough work to pay the bills it will pay better than "promotional" modeling, that is if you get a steady stream of work from them.

I'm perplexed as to how she's getting signed after being dropped so often? Do agencies not check models' histories? I would have thought that a model with a long history of agency-jumping for whatever reason would be a HUGE red flag, regardless of how much "potential" they have. Could you please clarify? :)

I will try to answer this better later but she wasn't "agency jumping" she was actually being dropped. Also she couldn't have been re-signed to NEXT LA like it looked like, bc that was like wayyy too brief :lol:

OK but to answer your q, yes "word gets around" but an agency might or might not care, if the model has a good story/excuse. At my agency we are more careful about signing someone who says they "left" their agency than someone who we know for sure was dropped. That's bc some girls will say they "left" when in reality they broke their contract, and that is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I wouldn't say it's a formal process of "checking models' histories" but most of us do talk and know each other at least a little bit. Many times other agencies have ask me about girls we dropped or didn't renew, and I have done it just as much.

There is also the opposite situation where a model is signed with one agency and another agency wants them real bad, and tries to poach them or "buy them out" but I seriously doubt that's relevant to Hailee :lol:

Reactions: 7 users
^ that wasn't me lol

The Runway Waiters thing is something some models do to make money on the side. It can actually pay fairly well compared to regular waitressing. So if you're a commercial girl not booking enough work to pay the bills it will pay better than "promotional" modeling, that is if you get a steady stream of work from them.

I will try to answer this better later but she wasn't "agency jumping" she was actually being dropped. Also she couldn't have been re-signed to NEXT LA like it looked like, bc that was like wayyy too brief :lol:

OK but to answer your q, yes "word gets around" but an agency might or might not care, if the model has a good story/excuse. At my agency we are more careful about signing someone who says they "left" their agency than someone who we know for sure was dropped. That's bc some girls will say they "left" when in reality they broke their contract, and that is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

I wouldn't say it's a formal process of "checking models' histories" but most of us do talk and know each other at least a little bit. Many times other agencies have ask me about girls we dropped or didn't renew, and I have done it just as much.

There is also the opposite situation where a model is signed with one agency and another agency wants them real bad, and tries to poach them or "buy them out" but I seriously doubt that's relevant to Hailee :lol:

Thanks for the answer! :) So what do you think is going on? I mean... :cumshot: can only get you so far, right? Nobody's BJs are *that* good.

Yeah I knew she was dropped. I was trying to be nice but it was a poor choice of words nonetheless :lol:
I only asked because in any other industry, being "fired" countless of times is a huge red flag. Okay maybe once or even twice you can have a legitimate reason for being let go... but once you're hitting the jackpot as many times as Hailee, it obviously has to do with the model and not the agency. Which is why I'm surprised she's able to get signed by any decent agency at all, much less Next and Wilhelmina. I would have thought by now she'd be stuck with the shitty no-names... well I guess that's what her model-waitressing job is. :lol:

Hailee, and I know you will read this: whatever you're doing lately please stop bc I don't want to have to start taking back all the shit I said about you. Although I'm enough of a person to give credit where it's due - IF it's due..

Looks like you wont have to ;)

https://instagram.com/p/97rMWSs74o/?taken-by=haileebobailee
https://instagram.com/p/96hHR8s7yB/?taken-by=haileebobailee
https://instagram.com/p/9xBgoEM78N/?taken-by=haileebobailee
https://instagram.com/p/9whrpbM73L/?taken-by=haileebobailee
Filming a spec Doritos commercial today so I won't be looking like this for long...heh. Excuse to eat chips.
https://instagram.com/p/9tmeuDs7zL/?taken-by=haileebobailee
In her natural habitat, we see a white girl posing with her Chipotle.

:woot:

I went on her instagram, and oh my! She is actually a huge dork. Not like quirky and cute dork, but more like silly and awkward... :seeya:

Last edited:
Runway Waiters says 24" waist and 34" hips :lol:

http://www.runwaywaiters.com/model/hailee-l/

Just checked out this site...if you go to the home page and wait for the 4th image to show up (popped a full version I found of it below for reference) correct me if I'm mistaken, but I'm fairly certain that's Pyper America on the far right. She must have left them as soon as she started doing well in high fashion. I wonder how Next feel about her image still being used on the site.

Promotional-Models-Toronto1.png

Yeah that's both Pyper and Daisy (third from left), and both have lost in recent months. Her eyebrows are still bleached so this is definitely somewhat dated. Like around a year old.

Reactions: 2 users