25 inch waist? Riiiiiiiight.

irmEoJ3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
Was she dropped from NEXT LA? Her book isn't up there anymore.. only NEXT Miami http://www.nextmanagement.com/miami/profile/hailee-lautenbach

They did drop her way back like 1+ year ago. The whole sloppy story is back in this thread somewhere. Then a couple weeks ago she was back on their LA site, and gone a few days later.

Wilhelmina sure will have their hands full.. literally :lol:

She made her insta private. I'm pretty sure she checks this thread daily. ;)

I think you are being generous :hahano:

Reactions: 1 users
They did drop her way back like 1+ year ago. The whole sloppy story is back in this thread somewhere. Then a couple weeks ago she was back on their LA site, and gone a few days later.

Wilhelmina sure will have their hands full.. literally :lol:

I think you are being generous :hahano:
I'm perplexed as to how she's getting signed after being dropped so often? Do agencies not check models' histories? I would have thought that a model with a long history of agency-jumping for whatever reason would be a HUGE red flag, regardless of how much "potential" they have. Could you please clarify? :)

From Runway Waiters' testimonials page:

I’ve been using RWW for years with many different styles of events. Some very intimate and some very large high profile events. They’ve been nothing but prompt and professional. Many of the caterers we’ve used have even began using them as staffing because of their great personalities and hunger to do a great job!

:naughty:

Her look reminds me a bit of a UK glamour model, the kind that used to start out by doing Page 3 for the Sun.

Reactions: 1 users