Oh god, I've been scrolling through this thread. Never heard of her before now but at least she provided me with my source of distraction/drama for today. Loving some of you girls' responses in this thread and the unflinching standard that most of SGF consistently upholds. I can see that from time to time she responded in a not-terrible way that seems nice and has some semblance of normalcy but tbh it's not hard to write out an articulate response from time to time while sitting on your ass behind a computer :mclap: When you get down to the basis of who they are, there are very few people who do not have a "nice" part in them. Sorry, but it's really not enough

Basically I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Basically :highfive:

What a train wreck. Wanted to get this out on this thread while it's bumped so that after this wave passes it can disappear back into the abyss where it belongs :lol:

Bye now Hailee :hibye:

ignoring train wreck.gif

ignoring train wreck2.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Oh god, I've been scrolling through this thread. Never heard of her before now but at least she provided me with my source of distraction/drama for today. Loving some of you girls' responses in this thread and the unflinching standard that most of SGF consistently upholds. I can see that from time to time she responded in a not-terrible way that seems nice and has some semblance of normalcy but tbh it's not hard to write out an articulate response from time to time while sitting on your ass behind a computer :mclap: When you get down to the basis of who they are, there are very few people who do not have a "nice" part in them. Sorry, but it's really not enough

Basically :highfive:

What a train wreck. Wanted to get this out on this thread while it's bumped so that after this wave passes it can disappear back into the abyss where it belongs :lol:

Bye now Hailee :hibye:

View attachment 8971
View attachment 8972

I did this as well! Some of the best drama I've come across in years :drama:

Reactions: 1 user
The chances of her losing all that weight are slim to none (no pun intended), but if (in an alternate universe) she ever did reach skinniness, her face would still annoy the hell out of me. There's something so pedestrian about her and her forever open mouth...

Reactions: 5 users
I could see her going on Americas Next Top Model and making top 3. Hahahaha. That's the closest she'd ever get to modelling and we all know what a joke that show is!

I could see her going on Americas Next Top Model and making top 3. Hahahaha. That's the closest she'd ever get to modelling and we all know what a joke that show is!
Honestly I can't even see her making top 3 :wtf: If she could make it into the show :lol:

(I know some girls here think she could model if she would lose weight and all but I don't know... I just don't like her face at all and I think she's too average, I wouldn't even remember her face if I saw her in the street passing by)

Honestly I can't even see her making top 3 :wtf: If she could make it into the show :lol:

(I know some girls here think she could model if she would lose weight and all but I don't know... I just don't like her face at all and I think she's too average, I wouldn't even remember her face if I saw her in the street passing by)

Maybe she's one of those people whose faces change dramatically once they've lost enough.

The chances of her losing all that weight are slim to none (no pun intended), but if (in an alternate universe) she ever did reach skinniness, her face would still annoy the hell out of me. There's something so pedestrian about her and her forever open mouth...
And she's fucking annoying as hell.. You can't fix anything with a shitty personality

Reactions: 6 users
I'm hoping she gets her tits or ass done so she can go to playboy or something and stop annoying us.

I highly doubt that will ever happen. This girl has a track record of "losing" weight then gaining it back in record speed...plus more. Whatever she's doing now, I'm betting you it won't last. She looks better than before, but still not good. Plus it's not like she even looked good before - wait, I take that back. She looked decent for a plus sized girl. :twisted: There are also a lot of LA-type commercial models that are lighter, "tighter" and seem more mature/professional/serious about their work. Basically I'm not holding my breath for this one.

Agreed, her "online persona" (real life personality??) is just so OTT and irritating. It's like the opposite of girlnah with her ridiculous woe-is-me shtick. This girl is all, my-life-is-so-great-look-at-me-look-at-me-look-at-me. :rolleyes:
she was almost thin when she was properly active on here years ago, like when she was starting pre-poker misogynist partial nude photos etc., but like I'm talking back when she was VIP and hadn't quite broken her anonymity yet.
Her profile isn't up on NEXT anymore, I could have sworn that she was dropped after the aforementioned Bilzarian photos? She looks haggard though, she's two years younger than I am, and looks a solid 5-8 years older and that's saying a lot in your 20s. I don't know, there's just an awful lot about her that I don't like, and her facelift face is some of it.

And she's fucking annoying as hell.. You can't fix anything with a shitty personality

Exactly why she'd do well on the show! The girls that make it on the show are usually fat, annoying, stupid and can't model to save themselves!

she was almost thin when she was properly active on here years ago, like when she was starting pre-poker misogynist partial nude photos etc., but like I'm talking back when she was VIP and hadn't quite broken her anonymity yet.
Her profile isn't up on NEXT anymore, I could have sworn that she was dropped after the aforementioned Bilzarian photos? She looks haggard though, she's two years younger than I am, and looks a solid 5-8 years older and that's saying a lot in your 20s. I don't know, there's just an awful lot about her that I don't like, and her facelift face is some of it.
Well that was anti-climactic.

Yes I remember her being dropped from 2 (or was it 3?) agencies as well, starting with the Dan Blitzerian photo. Which was why I was quite surprised when she appeared with NEXT, because I recall her other agencies were either LA or Miami based and much much smaller.

Well that was anti-climactic.

Yes I remember her being dropped from 2 (or was it 3?) agencies as well, starting with the Dan Blitzerian photo. Which was why I was quite surprised when she appeared with NEXT, because I recall her other agencies were either LA or Miami based and much much smaller.

Just when I had forgotten Hailee and her drama ever existed here, this thread gets dragged from the dead and the schadenfreude is still delicious.

Well it looks like she dropped some weight but those enormous boobs and stomach that look like an udder still doesnt make her a legit model. You can lose weight but it still won't fix that 'whore' look that she has down to a science! The one shot of her in an actual model scenario looks like someone who just got into clothes to play dress up.