I clicked on a pic (chipotle?) and did she seriously hashtag E. Coli?? What tf is wrong with this girl? As if being full of shit wasn't enough, she had to announce to the world she literally had uncontrollable shits? SERIOUSLY. :facepalm:

Also.. how is it a good idea to say you got food poisoning from the BRAND YOU'RE ADVERTISING. I can't even with her.

Reactions: 5 users
I clicked on a pic (chipotle?) and did she seriously hashtag E. Coli?? What tf is wrong with this girl? As if being full of shit wasn't enough, she had to announce to the world she literally had uncontrollable shits? SERIOUSLY. :facepalm:

Also.. how is it a good idea to say you got food poisoning from the BRAND YOU'RE ADVERTISING. I can't even with her.
She must have shrunk her brain to weigh less on the scale!

Reactions: 1 users

She's even more desperate for attention than I knew she was.

Reactions: 3 users
11261524_1530694853922728_805170090_n.jpg

So, this is the girl that wanted to impose Vlada-skinny as standard in this forum? :hahano:
Well, at least she was consequent by getting herself kicked out ...

Reactions: 8 users
Are we sure she was saying the truth? That video literally made Emily Rata(whatever her surname is) relevant

yea no that sounds like a straight lie. Emily Rata and Lautenbach have completely different attitudes/working ethic it seems. They're look isn't completely the same. I think Emily looks wayyyy better

**at the time of filming. Emily Rata seems to have gained some weight lately

Reactions: 1 users
Are we sure she was saying the truth? That video literally made Emily Rata(whatever her surname is) relevant

I know, but when you are offered a "role" in a music video/movie/tv show, you never know for sure if it's gonna be popular or not. So if it involves nudity, its normal to think twice about doing it. As in: "do I really wanna be topless in a random music video?!"

Reactions: 3 users